Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing

Start from the beginning

Though he was sure, she would've raced here if she learned that Stan died, he didn't have it in him to tell her, it was time for her to happy and not he worried about him.

___

He arrived back at the workshop at UA and he began working on his suits along with other gear he had, near him was Eri who was watching him in curiosity and worry since he seemed sad.

"Ishuku are yu ok?" She said but frowned slightly since she couldn't get his name right.

"Yeah I'm ok, just sad that Stan is gone... but don't worry I'll be fine, it'll just take me some time to heal, that's all" said Izuku with a fake smile.

Eri looked sad, she then watched him get back to work on the red thing he was making. It made her sad that she couldn't help him.

She looked around the large lab and spotted something, so she got off her chair snd walked towards it and saw that it was a large scrap box with broken or scraped parts and inventions. Looking back at Izuku, the person who took care of her and always protected her, it made her want to do something for him in return and make him do that thing he calls smiling.

Sifting through the box she found a helmet and a bunch of wires, seeing this she tried what Izuku does and began to plug them in wherever they fit on it.

Back with Izuku, he was working on a new software system on a motherboard. If he was able to get it right, his next suit will be able to handle either a even more powerful arc reactor or even multiple ones. Not only that but it'll be able to handle a new laser system he's been developing, which will fire a laser for a short time, but will be strong enough to cut through almost anything.

"Jarvis how goes my space program and Marvel Tower" he said not taking his eyes off the gold welding he was doing.

"Uraraka Construction has completely finished the superstructure and support systems of the space elevator and is now working on the anchor points for the carbon nanotubes composite ribbon, given you fixed all the impurities in it.

For Marvel Tower, it's 30% complete since you gave them more construction bots, with the new robots, the tower ground floor and basement are complete and by September we should be slightly over 50% complete"

For your space programs and projects, they are all doing goof and some are ahead of schedule, one of your factories finished building the emgine for the rocket you'll he sending to mars so the drones can begin working on a base for the eventual astronauts" said Jarvis.

"Good... did you run more tests?" He said quietly.

"I did sir and no element will be able to replace palladium, I've run the calculations and combinations of every known and combined element and none are able to replace it" said Jarvis.

"Thank you Jarvis".

"I-zzuku" said Eri trying her hardest to say his name right.

He turned to the little girl and his eyes went wide seeing that she was holding one of his old scraped helmets, but was clearly struggling to hold it in her arms.

"I made you this" she said sounding both hopeful and scared since she didn't know if he would like it or not.

The helmet had parts sticking to it and wires wrapped around it along with a bunch of scratches and scraps from her trying to do things, not only that but a bunch of wires were sticking out everywhere. In normal terms it was absolutely horrible looking, but to Izuku it looked amazing since Eri spent her own time trying to make something for him.

Her face had grease on it and her hands were black from working with parts and tools to do this.

Izuku was about to say something when his eyes caught the last thing on the helmet, he could barely make out the writing, but he was able to make out enough to read it.