: ̗̀➛ Chapter 3

"So, what's your decision? Would you go there or not?" A familiar light-brown colored rabbit said across the screen, she stares at her friend–waiting for her response

"I'm not really sure Cream." Amy sighs as a response whilst she stacks the paper documents on her desk and then taps it over. "What if he wouldn't exactly come after all these times?"

"If he wouldn't, doesn't that mean it would be the end of you both. Not only to yours and his, but to both side of the families as well."

"I know. So, I doubt he'll even think about coming over for dinner, especially when he knows I'm there."

Cream hums. "Don't overthink about it Ms. Amy, I'm sure he has reasons for it."

"Yeah, plenty of reasons to avoid all of these. I mean–if I was him, I would technically do the same. I was only brought into this mess because of our parent's promise to one another."

Cream stares sadly.

"But, what if he does go there? Does that mean you won't go instead?" The orange female badger joins their video call.

"Perhaps." Amy pauses. "I still do have things to do for the company afterall. If I'm not able to attend, I'll just hand out a card or anything as an apology for not attending. I need to check out the things that needs to be handled, I also need to visit the recent factory my Dad partnered with the company anf check it out. Oh, and the party I have to–" Sticks cuts her off.

"Graaah!" She exclaims out of annoyance. "With all those things you just mentioned, I didn't understand anything besides it's too much work! It's too unbearable!"

"I agree with Ms. Stick, Ms. Amy. You should take a break, take a rest from all those things at least for the remaining hours this day has. You always think about work, and the blog." Cream worries.

"I appreciate the concern you two, I mean it. But you know me, I've always been like this. And it's nice to do something everyday."

"Something to do everyday? More like something stressful everyday." Sticks snickers.

Amy and Cream laughs at their friend's reaction.

"But on the serious note Ms. Amy, you should go this evening! Maybe he would go. It's best to take the shot." Cream suggest.

"Okay, I think I will. Thank you girls." She smiles at them. "But, I still have to update the blog. I took a lot of the bands pics earlier when they arrived here."

"OOOH Look who's going to blog about her favorite band, most specifically–her favorite idol, more like the love of her life—" Amy cuts Sticks off.

"Oh, shut it Sticks!"

Sticks laughs mockingly. "Oh why? Miss @rosytherascal, the top contributor of the CH4OS blog, the main supporter of the band in general. I wonder why you never disclose this to them, to him."

She rolled her eyes in response. "I've told you this a millionth of time already, I don't want them knowing who @rosytherascal is, It will be the death of me. And for sure, he'll hate me...this is the only way I could support him without me getting a lot of attention."

"Well, newsflash Amy Rose. Since you're the main fan and top contributor, everyone wonders who @rosytherascal is, and it's been going on for years! Since the day they began. There is in NO WAY they wouldn't notice you. Nor him."

Cream nods her head in agreement. "Yes Ms. Amy. You've been always there from the very start. I'm sure the band specifically wonders who you truly are as years went on."

"I know...that's why I'm trying to not raise any suspicion." Amy shrugs her head. "I want this to remain that way. It's peaceful and better for everyone."

"An admirer-from-afar person I see." Stick sighs in defeat. "Are you sure with this set up?"

Amy nods her head in assurance. "Yes, yes. It really doesn't matter. I want this and I want to handle it all privately. Considering that, they are such a well-known and a famous band. So, revealing my identity can be so crucial.

The rabbit and the badger stares at her as she continues. "I know you both understand the situation so clearly, and nicely. Please, continue to do so. Until then, I'll also continue support them—him from behind the curtains."

"I understand." The two friends said in unison.

"There's a meet-and-greet event after a few days of the concert, they asked you specifically be there. How can you do it?" Sticks tries to divert the topic.

"Hmm..I'll try to come up with something about that. I might need your help and Cream's help when the time comes."

"I see."

The pink hedgehog smiled at them. "Well then, it's settled. I'll go on the dinner this evening. I'll inform you guys about the details after. Thank you guys so much!" She checked the wall clock on the side of her room, her eyes widened. "Oh chaos! I still have to edit the pictures! I'll see you girls later!" She taps the end call, exiting herself from the video call.

She looks at her monitor, and started connecting her camera to the outlet. Compiling the pictures that needs to be uploaded for today. They are expecting for @rosytherascal to give the Emeralds–the fandom name, the most recent news and pictures from their beloved boyband.

"Let's do this!" She said to herself.

....

She stretches her arms out after editing the pictures needed for upload, when she looked at the time. It was almost evening. She hurriedly posted it all on the CH4OS fanblog website.

@rosytherascal

[Attached 30+ Photos]

Hello Emeralds! Sorry for the late upload, getting busy irl. Here's CH4OS upon their arrival earlier at Mobius International Airport. They look so cool and refreshed! Probably rehearsing for the concert in Station Square this Wednesday? Make sure to buy tickets while it's still out! I've heard that it's almost running out, so get one of yours ASAP! Attend the concert and have fun! Until then, this is rosytherascal, giving you a scoop of CH40S. Wait for the next update! Peace out! Xoxo

She exits the blog website for 10 minutes to work on the remaining reports for the company, after that, she goes back and was bombarded with tons of replies from the post from the fans.

Even after all these years, she still can't believe of how fast these emeralds can be when it comes to the boys. The usual occurrence within the fandom.

Amy looks on the website, replied as much as she can to the emeralds.

@chaosemeralds: As expected of Miss Rosy, always giving us high quality pictures of our beloved boyband!
@rosytherascal replied: No problem! Just doing what I can for my fellow Emeralds! Xx

@the4themerald: Have you gotten the exclusive album Miss Rosy? I just go mine pre-ordered! I hope yours as well!
@rosytherascal replied: How lovely! I also pre-ordered mine just 2 hours ago! Haha! Hope you enjoy the album Xx

@tailssonicshadowsilverfan101: There is a concert within the next 3 days from now, will you be attending it Miss Rosy?
@rosytherascal replied: I will try to, if my schedule is not that hectic. I will! For CH4OS! Xx

She looks at the clock again, to check the time. She needs to get ready. Amy rises from her seat and started tidying up her desk, turning off her computer and arranging the paper works before heading towards the closet to pick her outfit.

...