Chapter 21

⚠️ Warnings: none I believe. ⚠️

1025 words.

Y/n's POV:

The moment I stepped outside it was like I was my 6 year old self again, playing outside in the little village I used to live. Focused on watching the birds fly around and listen to the leaves on the trees being blown around by the wind, bouncing around like a hyperactive child. Once we finally got to the spot I was in awe with how beautiful it is, the water in the lake we are next to is clear blue, and the field has some beautiful flowers as well as some big trees around. Seeming like a place from a fairytale. I got a little emotional at the fact Wanda and Natasha are doing all of this with me, starting to realize they actually love spending time with me and don't do it because they feel pressured to or out of pity. Relaxing between Natashas legs as she gently brushes the knots out of my hair humming a soft melody as she works, parting my hair once she finishes brushing. The feeling of her hands in my hair is actually strangely comforting, not sure why but I feel myself basically melting at her touch. I forget about everything around me as Natasha braids my hair, my eyes closing comfortably.

Natasha's POV:

I notice Y/n zoning out completely once I start to braid her hair, making sure she's okay as I continue braiding her hair, "she looks so peaceful right now," Wanda whispers to me looking at Y/n taking a picture of us to be able to look back on this moment. "Maybe someday she'll be this comfortable and relaxed with us all the time," I whisper back really not wanting to disturb Y/n while she's this relaxed, keeping my movements as gentle as I can. "I really hope so Nat, I really hope so," Wanda whispers softly. I finish braiding her hair after about half an hour, leaning over her shoulder a little kissing her cheek gently, "all done sweetie," I whisper. Y/n gasps as my lips touch her skin staying quiet for a few seconds before letting out a sob. I panic a little as Y/n starts crying, "oh sweetie, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that without asking, I wo-" I start to apologize but Y/n nuzzles into my chest clinging onto me instead of being scared. "Sweetie?" I ask softly wrapping my arms around her gently. She nuzzles into me closely looking up at me after a while. "Darling can you tell us what's wrong?" Wanda asks softly which only makes Y/n cry more.

"Yo- you are both, so so, so gentle wi- with me, and, it's really nice. I want to en- enjoy it, but, it's still so hard," she tries to explain between cries after calming down a time bit. "Oh sweetie, we know, you've gone through terrible things and that's not something you can just shake, it'll take time, but we will wait as long as you need," I whisper to her keeping her close. "I'm really, thankful, for you both," she says calming down a bit more. I really like the cuddles, and the little kisses, but it's still, pretty overwhelming, and it just, makes me upset, no one gets overwhelmed from love. But I do," she whispers. "Take a few deep breaths darling. I know it's terrible but you have been wanting to feel loved for so long that it's overwhelming now that you are receiving those feelings, but that's okay there's nothing bad about that, there's nothing wrong with you," Wanda tells Y/n gently taking one of her hands. "You've been wronged by so many people, but I promise you, those feelings you are experiencing, they aren't your fault," I say and Y/n relaxation a little. "How about we eat now and forget about this all for a while?" Wanda suggests trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Y/n's POV:

All the love from Natasha and Wanda is overwhelming me, although I really like the love I'm receiving and I've been wanting it for so long it's overloading my system and the gentle little kiss on the cheek from Natasha send me over the edge, although the crying and being honest about my feelings really helped. "I could eat," I reply to Wanda turning around in Natashas lap staying close to her, really not wanting the cuddles to end, especially since I'm still a little scared to burst out in tears at any moment. Wanda smiles happily staying close to Natasha and me, "what do you want darling?" She asks me. "A chocolate bun please," I whisper softly and Wanda hands it to me, it isn't warm anymore but it smells amazing and you can tell it's fresh and going to be delicious. I thank Wanda quietly and we start eating.

We chat while we eat some buns and some fruit, well it's mostly Wanda and Natasha talking and me listening to them while relaxing into Natasha more and more, never having expected I would ever sit in an alphas arms willingly. I nuzzle the side of my face into Natasha shoulder as I listen, finishing another small bun as Wanda talks about this video she saw online of someone falling face first into a ice cold lake because he wasn't paying attention. It makes me giggle a bit being able to see that image in my head of someone so distracted by a phone you don't notice walking straight to a lake. "No one warned him?" Natasha asks and Wanda shakes her head, "they were all just filming, people do crazy things for views now," she answers. "I don't understand, who cares what random people on the internet think of a video you made?" I mumble not understanding the concept. "I guess so, especially when you aren't the one on the video, you won't be famous if it goes viral," Natasha agrees with me. "I'd much rather just focus on making myself happy then needing to film something crazy to go viral," I say softly and Wanda and Natasha both agree.

____________________________________
Author note: I started this chapter right after the last one so it might not be great, but I hope you all enjoy it and I hope to keep uploading more often.