Chapter 6

⚠ again no warnings. ⚠

1133 words

Y/n's POV:

How am I this comfortable with her? I shouldn't be I- it's so nice though she is so nice. I looked into Wanda's eyes as she was playing with my hair. "Are you okay, is this okay?" Wanda asked me. "This is, it's great." I said and I felt a smile forming on my face. "Good I don't want you to be uncomfortable." She said as she moved a bit, I'm now laying with my head on her chest and my arm over her stomach. I could smell another scent closing in on us, it was an alpha. I tensed up a bit as there was a knock on my door. "Y-yes" I stuttered. Goddammit can't I just act normal for one fucking day. "Can I come?" The alpha asked in a soft tone. "Yes sure." I replied. De door opened and the alpha stepped in. "Hey, hey Wanda. I'm Natasha I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you." Natasha said. Holy hell she is beautiful. "Hey I'm Y/n thank you." I said feeling my body relax. What is it with the people here being so nice to me? Wanda looked at me with a soft smile just as Natasha did.

Wanda's POV:

Y/n thoughts when Natasha entered the room were just to loud for me to ignore. I felt my heart break a little as she thought Natasha was hot and so caring. O shit I'm already falling for her this is not good. I was just staring at Y/n with a smile on my face but who wouldn't be. She is beautiful, very nice and just has a perfect personality. I really need to stop staring at her before she thinks I'm a freak. She isn't  interested in me like that. My smile changed into a slightly sad smile as I noticed how Y/n was just staring at Natasha with loving eyes. I wish she looked at me like that. Not having seen the way she looked at me while I was still asleep. I shifted as I was getting more and more uncomfortable with myself. I'm really trying not not have anyone notice but I'm just not comfortable laying here with her while I can feel myself falling for her more and more as she talked to Natasha.

Natasha's POV:

I could see Wanda uncomfortably shifting once every few minutes. "Wanda are you okay do you want me to move." Y/n said a concerned tone to get voice. "N-no I'm good sweetie don't worry." Wanda answered, I wasn't at all convinced. Neither was Y/n as she just looked at Wanda with a both worried and loving look. "It's okay if you not comfortable Wanda I can move." Y/n said trying to make Wanda more comfortable. I wish she looked at me like that she is definitely falling for Wanda. I felt myself getting a soft spot for the girl. "Uhm is it okay if you'd just lay next to me?" Wanda asked and Y/n nodded her head and moved so she was laying next to Wanda. Then the door burst open Bobbi coming in. "Sorry can I steal Y/n away from you for a second?" Bobbi asked. Wanda and I just nodded and Y/n stood up and walked after Bobbi. As they closed the door. "You like her don't you?" Wanda asked me. "Yeah I guess I do, but I have a feeling you do to that's why you were uncomfortable. You didn't want her to think you were using her." I said knowing quite well I was right. She just nodded her head, "although she seems to have more of a liking to you." Wanda said her face going sad. "Yeah that's really why she was in bed with you completely comfortable and looking at you with only love in her eyes." I said not knowing she hadn't noticed that. "Really because she look at you with big loving eyes." Wanda said, confusing me. "Maybe she is just happy that we are alpha's that don't just you know like her for her body, but are nice to her because she is her." I said, I don't believe that Y/n actually likes me.

Bobbi's POV:

Natasha just came to our room asking about Y/n wanting to get to know her. It has been about 5 minutes now. "We should go to her room in a bit take Y/n away and see what Natasha and Wanda say about her maybe." Daisy said with a devilish smirk on her face. "Isn't that like private." I said not wanting the two to be mad at me. "O come on you can't tell me you don't want to know what they think of her. You can just blame me if they get mad." Daisy said elbowing me in the stomach. "Okay, okay fine but we have to wait a bit more." I said, we were watching an episode of Grey's anatomy and it had ten minutes left. It ended and we both stood up and started walking towards Y/n room. "You go in she knows you better." Daisy wispered. I nodded and kinda slammed the door open and asking Y/n to come with me. "Okay so Daisy had to clever idea of listening in one what they have to say about you." I explained. "But what about their privacy?" Y/n said. "They don't have to know and otherwise you blame me." Daisy said.

Y/n's POV:

I nodded. Can't say I'm not really curious about what they think of me. I put my ear to the door, listening to everything they said about me. I shocked about what they were saying tears were welling in my eyes. Bobbi and Daisy seemed to be really happy about how they both had a liking for me. They both like me but are to scared to make me uncomfortable. I mean I like them but isn't it to early. They do say when you meet your alpha you fall for them really fast. Is this to fast? I don't think so. Wanda didn't want me to think she was using me she is definitely one of the most caring people ever. And Natasha just being scared of me not liking her like that. I mean she is so nice to me how could I not. They had been quiet for a while I nodded for Daisy and Bobbi to go and I went back into the room. They both whipped there head at me. "Y/n are you okay?" They both said extremely concerned. "I'm fine, happy tears Bobbi told me the alpha had been arrested" I told them it seemed the most realistic thing.

____________________________________
Author note: This is another chapter I'm proud of also kind of a cliffhanger because what is Y/n going to do. I actually haven't decided yet so if you have a suggestion feel free to leave it.