Chapter 9

⚠ once again no warnings. ⚠

1061 Words.

Y/n POV:

I'm slowly sipping my coffee sitting in between Nat and Wanda. Everyone is talking to each other and I can feel myself zoning out. Who did I get so lucky to be saved and taken here? There are so many Omega's who deserve this more then I do. I'm I being ungrateful? God I don't know anymore. Everything is so different here. I let out a sigh.

Wanda's POV:

We're all sitting at the table having breakfast Y/n is sitting to my right and to her right is Natasha who is in her own conversation with Steve. I enter Y/n mind curious of what she's thinking about. Seeing what she's thinking I leave her mind and pull her into my lap. She lets out a shocked whimper but as soon as she is comfortable she lays her head on my shoulder. "You deserve everything in the world baby, you're just not used to it yet." I whisper in her ear "thanks." She whispers back. The noice that came from pulling her into my lap caught Natashas attention. "You okay babes?" Natasha asked softly. "Yeah just a bit insecure." Y/n answers and Natasha runs her hand through her hair. Not paying attention to the others at the table we didn't notice everyone staring at us. Someones thoughts are very loud they are just the cutest. I smiled and Bucky clears his throat. "Are you okay girls?" He asks. "Yeah we're good." I answer. We all got back to eating our breakfast and when we finished most of the others had already finished and went on doing their own thing.

Natasha's POV:

We finished eating our food and I picked up the plates and put them in the dishwasher. I walk back to the table when a idea popped into my brain. Maybe I could teach Y/n some self defense. Wanda and I will always protect her but maybe she would like that. I got back to the table Y/n was still in Wanda's lap. "Hey Y/n I thought maybe you would like it if I thought you some self defense. Although Wanda and I would always protect you may-" "I would love that Tasha." Y/n cut me off and jumped of Wanda's lap. I grabbed her hand and we all walked to the gym. Y/n and I went onto the big matt and I thought Y/n some of the basic self defense after about an hour I noticed Y/n had become drained. "I think that's enough for now." I said smiling at Y/n. "You did really good." Wanda said as both Y/n and I looked at her. "Really?" Y/n asked not sure if she actually did good. "Yes baby you did great." I said walking up to her pulling her in for a hug not caring because we were both sweating. "Let's go take a shower." I said and we all walked back to Y/n room.

Y/n POV:

Are we gonna take a shower together. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. O god. I'm stressing out a bit while we're walking back to my room. We got to my room and I noticed that my hands were shaking pretty bad. "I'm gonna go take a shower in my room. I'll come back to yours after." Nat said and walked off to her own room. I could feel my body relax and my hands shook a lot less. "You know you can just tell us when you're not comfortable with something." Wanda said grabbing my hands. "Yeah." I said look at her. We walked into my room and Wanda sat down on my bed. "I'm going to take a shower now. And I was going to tell you if you wanted to take a shower together." I said not quite knowing if that was true. I walked into the shower and turned it on. The water heat up and I stepped under it letting the hot stream go overy body. I washed my body and hair, when I was done I stepped out of the shower and turned it off. I dried myself, shit I didn't take aclothes. I wrapped the towel around myself and slowly opened the door. Natasha had already come back and was sitting on my bed with Wanda leaning against the headboard. "I'm sorry if I took to long I just gotta change really quick." I said while grabbing pjs since Nat and Wanda had both changed into some pjs. "Don't worry about sweetie take your time." Wanda said as I walked back into the bathroom I quickly changed and walked out of the bathroom again. "Would you like me to braid your hair?" Natasha asked. "Actually I would love that." I answered and she padded the bed in front of her for me to sit down. I sat down and she began brushing my hair and braiding it. It only took her a few minutes. "And all done." She said I turned around and looked at her she had a smile on her face. "Thank you." I said and leaned in giving her a kiss. "No problem baby." She said, I leaned back into Nat. "You look beautiful sweetheart." Wanda said as she leaned closer to the two of us. "Do I." It was not really a question. I leaned in and placed a kiss on Wanda's lips. "You know if you would have told me a month ago that I would have to beautiful loving girlfriends who are both alphas, there would be no way I would have believed you." I said and closed my eyes.

Wanda's POV:

After Y/n said that she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "I guess we weren't aware of how turned she actually was." I wispered into Nats ear. "No but it must have been a overwhelming day for her babe." She whispered back I leaned a bit closer to Nat and kissed her. And kissed Y/n forehead after. "I couldn't have been happier." I whispered. "Me neither." Nat agreed. Both our arms were wrapped around Y/n. We'll always be here for you Y/n we will protect you and love you. I thought to my self and closed my eyes. A midday nap wouldn't be to bad.

____________________________________
Author note: I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter. I really tried to write it but I'm not doing to well both mentally and physically. The warm weather is effecting my body badly and my mental state isn't to good so it took me a while to write this. I hope it's okay and you like it because I really don't know if this is a good chapter. I hope to get another chapter out within seven days this time. Thanks for reading it means a lot.