Chapter 3

⚠ I don't think I have any ⚠

1096 words

Y/n POV:

This Lady, Bobbi and I have been stitting here for a while, as She's trying to get me to be more comfortable. Although I want to be I just can't I've never been able to put my trust in Alpha's ever since being sold to the rent house. I'm wearing nothing but the jacket the land gave me. I'm just sitting on the bed with my knees pulled to my chest. "What would you think of getting out of here and back to home base with me?" Bobbi asked me. Hesitating on what to say for a bit I speak up after a few seconds. "Home base?" I ask Bobbi back not knowing what she ment. "Yeah, I work for this secret organization named Shield. We save Alphas, betas and Omega's that are in bad places or situations. The base where we operate out of is right here in the woods." Bobbi explained. There will be more alphas there, maybe this is bad, it doesn't behave to be if she's telling the truth. Fighting with me self I come to the conclusion it might be for the best to go with her. "O-okay" I stuttered terrified of this being a bad choice. "I promise no one there is going to hurt you." She said giving me a love smile. I just nodded at her and got out of the bed following after the woman.

When we're walking in the woods I get a strange feeling and against my better judgment I start to speak. "Alpha there is nothing in these woods." I said and froze and close my eyes waiting for the woman to hit me. Instead I felt her hand on my cheek softly soothing me. "Shhh, hey it's okay. You can speak and ask me things freely, I won't hurt you. Also you don't have to call me alpha you can just call me Bobbi or Bob. " The woman said softly. I looked up looking the woman right in the eyes. "R-really? " I asked in pure shock. "Yes, really. The base is underground it's a secret facility. We have some base rules. Would you like to know them?" Bobbi told me. "Yes please. " I said not wanting to break any of the rules. "Okay so it's not to much. Our relationships and friendships work on pure trust and respect. Rule 1 is we all have respect for each other, if someone isn't comfortable and says that we listen and back of that goes in both ways. Rule 2 Omegas are allowed to speak freely to who to please as long as there in the base. Rule 3 in the base everyone is free to wander around as long as they're not disturbing or disrespecting anyone. Rule 4 when Omega's want to go out of the base there had to be either an alpha or beta with them for safety. And at last we all work with the traffic lights system.. Do you know what that is?" She explained. I nodded my head no. "So it basically means green is I'm okay with what's happing, you normally say this when someone asks you your color. Orange or yellow is I'm a little uncomfortable calmdown and back off a bid. Red mean I don't like this stop what you're doing back off. Your allowed to say this at anytime if your not able to tell someone to back off with a sentence. Everyone knows this and has to respect that." Bobbi said. I nodded my head and was just in shock. We suddenly stopped and a sort port popped up making me jump slightly.

Bobbi signed for me to go in there. I slowly walked towards the door that just popped up, Bobbi right next to me. The big doors opened and we walked in. "Bobs your back, are you okay? What happen-" A omega woman with dark hair started but cutting herself off when she saw me. "I'm fine babe, I was on patrol and heard y/n scream so I went towards the sound." Bobbi said. Is the her alpha?  That's when I noticed the mark in the Omega's neck and quickly looked over at Bobbi seeing a mark in her neck too. "Hi I'm Daisy, I'm Bobbi's omega. Are you okay, are you hurt somewhere." The woman asked me. I wanted to look at Bobbi when I remembered the rules. I'm allowed to speak freely. "I-im okay I think. I said shyly.

??? POV:

"I-im okay I think." I heard a voice say it was a unknown voice to me. I walked a little bit closer and the sent hit me. A new omega. I poked my head around the corner seeing Bobbi had finally returned the unknown omega by her side. My scent hit her. She hid behind Bobbi quickly when our eyes met for a second. The poor thing is terrified. "Hey Bob. I didn't mean to scare you sweetie, I won't hurt you." I said. The terrified omega looked up at Bobbi for some kind of instruction. "It's okay Y/n, remember you safe people and want them to feel comfortable and cared for." Bobbi told the girl. "I'm Wanda it's nice to meet you." I said in a calm voice not wanting to scare her even more. "Y/n n-nice to meet you too." She said her voice was soft but understandable. "How about I take you for a medical checkup and after that you can go to your room and take a nice shower or a bath if you want." Bobbi spoke to y/n. She nodded and they walked off. "She seems like she has been through a lot." Daisy spoke. "I think she has, the poor thing look terrified as soon as she noticed I was there." I answered. She also looks like she could use someone who will take care of her and show her what a good alpha can do. "You should try to talk to her more Wanda, you're one of the most calmong alphas here and helped me a lot when I first came here." Daisy said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I just don't want to scare her more, she didn't seem like she liked my presence." I said doubting if it was a good idea. "Just don't force yourself on to her and maybe start by just sitting with her." Daisy suggested. "That might be a good idea. Thanks." I said walking of to the kitchen where I was originally going.

____________________________________
Author note: once again if you have feedback I would love to hear it.