Chapter 12

⚠warnings: none I think⚠

1082 words

Y/n POV:

After the conversation with Wanda and Natasha's, I go over everything in my head, feeling extremely lucky for how patient they are with me, I nuzzle into Natasha's collarbone taking in her scent clinging onto her slightly scared she might disappear is I let go, moving one hand, grabbing Wanda's hand holding it tightly, still not really able to believe that this is all real, knowing I have a hard time trusting people, not even sure if I truly trust them but knowing they make me feel safe, nd haven't done anything to hurt me yet. Only having protected me, and cared for me, "shh, it's okay baby, we are here, we aren't going anywhere," I hear Natasha saying as she probably noticed how I'm clinging to them. I feel us all moving and let out a desperate whimper clinging onto the two more, "hey, it's alright sweetie, we are just laying down, don't worry" Wanda says quietly, kissing the top of my head, I curl into Natasha's chest slightly as we lay down completely, and feel Wanda laying down with her front against my back both women wrapping their arms around me protectively, "Take as much time as you need, it's a lot to process isn't it," I hear Wanda say and nod a little.

Wanda's POV:
I almost immediately notice Y/n need to be held and protected, seeing Natasha notices too, laying down and big spooning her. Knowing she probably has a lot to go over and ready to stay here with her as long as she needs. Natasha carefully moves Y/n's hair out of her face pressing a soft kiss on her forehead, "we are here baby, we've got you," Natasha whispers to Y/n but she just keeps clinging to us like her life depends on it, whining at every movement we make. "Please don't leave me, or let me leave you," Y/n whispers after a few minutes and keeps clinging onto us, having one hand on my sweatpants and the other on Natasha shirt. "Don't worry sweetie, we aren't going anywhere," I reply moving my hands onto Y/n's belly rubbing it gently, "do you want to tell us what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Natasha's asks probably not wanting Y/n to feel like she has to go through this alone. Y/n shakes her head sighing and opening her mouth to speak, but closes it again whimpering and tears appearing in her eyes. "Hey hey, shh it's okay baby, you don't have to," Natasha says quickly, cupping Y/n's face wiping her tears away from her eyes. "I want to trust you, trust that I'm safe, because I feel safe, but I'm just scared, I can't get myself to trust you, I'm sorry," Y/n admits, the scared tone in her voice breaking my heart. I sit up pulling Y/n into my lap carefully laying her sideways into my lap wrapping my arms around her kissing her forehead, "that's okay sweetie," I whisper softly.

Natasha's POV:
Wanda sits up with Y/n in her lap and I sit down next to her on the side Y/n's back is facing, "we understand that you can't trust us or the safe feeling, with your past that's not surprising, and we are willing to give you all the time to get used to it. We want to earn your trust Y/n," I tell her kissing the top of her head and she looks at me with her y/e/c eyes shining with tears looking in them. Wanda looks down at her gently rocking her in her lap, "trust isn't something you can force sweetie, it's going to take time but that's okay," Wanda says and Y/n nods, "in that time we can get to know each other?" She asks in a soft insecure voice looking up and Wanda and I as we both nod. "Exactly, and we can go out on cute dates, like picnics-," I start, "or stargazing, or just watching movies in bed," Wanda cuts me off smiling softly. "Or walks in the forest?" Y/n asks a smile appearing on her face, "yeah," Wanda and I say at the same time. Y/n smiles nuzzling closer to Wanda and I see her body relaxing again, "thank you for being so understanding and patient," she says closing her eyes moving her ear on Wanda's heart, "of course baby, why don't we take a nap, you must be exhausted," I whisper and Y/n nods falling asleep almost immediately after. I smile up at Wanda pecking her lips, "she scared me so bad," Wanda admits softly looking at me, "I know Wands, but it's okay, she's just scared of all her feelings," I explain softly. Wanda sighs nodding her head, "I know, she's been mistreated by so many alphas, it's probably going to take a while before she really starts to trust us," Wanda says and I close my eyes nodding. "Yeah, but at least she's comfortable enough with us to be in our arms, we can protect her," I say smiling down at Y/n, "yeah and we always will," Wanda replies leaning into my side and I wrap my arm around her as she leans her head on my shoulder falling asleep.

After about 20 minutes there's a knock on my door waking me up from me dazed off state, "yeah," I say softly but loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear, the door opens revealing Maria. "Hey I hate to interrupt but there's someone at the front claiming she's your sister," Maria says and my eyes go wide, "wha is she talking about Tasha?" I hear Y/n's sleepy voice and look at her, "don't worry about it baby, just go back to sleep, I'll be back in a while," I whisper kissing her head and she whines as I try to leave. "No don't leave me," Y/n whimpers and I shake my head, "I'll be back, I'm not leaving the base," I whisper and she nods falling back asleep. Maria and I walk back to the front of the door where I see Bobbi and May questioning someone, "Natalia," the woman says and I smile softly pushing past the other two gently, wrapping my arms around the blond in front of me, "Yelena how did you find this place?" I ask.

____________________________________
Author note: another chapter, first of all I'm really proud of this chapter, I really liked it. Second I wrote this chapter a few days ago and then it just deleted so I was very upset and didn't want to write anymore, so I needed a few days to get back to writing. Third:

I don't know how, but out of the 785 stories with the Daisy Johnson tag my story is number 1, number three in the 152 Bobbi morse tag, and number 5 in the 1

I don't know how, but out of the 785 stories with the Daisy Johnson tag my story is number 1, number three in the 152 Bobbi morse tag, and number 5 in the 1.07 k Maria Hill stories. Which is something I didn't think was ever going g to happen, I purely started writing this out of boredom and never even planned on posting it, but honestly am glad I did since a lot of you really like reading this which just makes me really happy.