Chapter 8

⚠ no warnings today again. ⚠

1018 words.

Natasha's POV:

I could see Y/n eyes close and she fell asleep. God these two are going to be the dead of me. I took a quick picture of the two and put my phone away. I pressed another kiss to Y/n head and let sleep overcome me. I wake up to whispers and as I open my eyes I see Y/n had turned around in my arms and is laying with her back against my front and Wanda is laying in Y/n arms. "Look who decided to wake up." Wanda said and giggled. "Morning Natasha how did you sleep?" Y/n asked. "I slept really well, what about you two?" I replied tracing circles on Y/n belly. "Amazing." Was the only thing Wanda said. "Me too." Y/n said but her smile faded from her face. "I really have to tell you something." She said quickly after.

Y/n POV:

I can't keep it to myself anymore, especially after this night. I know I want to spend my life with these two alphas. "What do you have to tell us?" I asked. "Did we do something wrong?" Wanda asked worried. "No, no you didn't do anything wrong. I think I did." I said. Stupid choice of words. "When Bobbi had to talk to me yesterday it wasn't because the alpha had been arrested." I said. O god how am I going to say this. "Then what was it, why did you lie to us?" Wanda said. I'm starting to feel worse and worse about listening in on them. "Daisy wanted to know what the two of you thought of me so they took me out of the room and listened from the other side of the door." I said tears coming from my eyes. Both women were quiet. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I said my sobs becoming worse as they stayed quiet. Shit I really fucked up. "You heard what we said." Natasha said it isn't a question really. I just nodded my head. "I- Are you mad at us?" Wanda asked, I don't think she can be more confused. "No, why would I have wanted you to stay here the night if I was mad." I said. "I'm needed to know for sure and I do now. I- when you said you were scared to push me or scare me and that you didn't thinknI would like you that way and that you both liked me. My heart melted and I think that's when I knew I wanted to be with the two of you but only the two of you and I don't know what you think of that." I said and closed my eyes.

Both of them are quiet for what feels like forever, but couldn't have been more the 3 minutes. "You like both of us?" Wanda asked "And want to be with us?" Natasha continues both women have tears in their eyes. "Yes and yes. Please don't cry. I have never known a alpha I have been comfortable with and I immediately felt comfortable and at home with both of you. I would love for you to be my alphas." I answer both women now tears down their cheeks. "You want us to be your alphas your your girlfriends?" Natasha asked in pure disbelief. "Yes I really do. Will you be?" I asked. O god I really just did that. "Yes of course we do!" Both of them said excitedly. Tears came out of my eyes again as we were all in eachothers embrace. "This is definitely the best day of my life." Wanda said happily. "Same" Natasha and I said. Wanda looked me right in the eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. "Can I kiss you?" Wanda asks and I can barely hear her. I nodded my head. She cups my cheek and tilts my head slightly. I close my eyes and feel her soft warm lips against mine. I let out a sigh as all the tension was washed away. Our lips move in sync for about 15 seconds and we break apart in need for air. "Wow" Was the only thing I could say the only thing that make sense. "Yeah wow." Wanda answers. "Hey I want some of that." Natasha said and pouted. I quickly turn around. "No need to think we forgot about you." I said and linked our lips. She let out a surprised gasp at my action but starts moving her lips in the kiss. The kiss just as long and passionate as Wanda and mine. Before I have to break it off for air. "I understand what you mean." Natasha said looking over at Wanda. "Yeah but not what I mean" I said and rolled out of the way. The two looked at each other before linking their lips in a passionate kiss. O my god they are so hot. "Wow now I do that was just wow." Natasha said still recovering from the kisses. Wanda just giggled. "You two are they cutest." Wanda said look at us lovingly. Natasha and I just smiled at her. "So how about breakfast." Wanda said. "Yeah" Natasha answers I just nod my head and all three of us make our way out bed and to the kitchen. "Look who decided to join us today." Daisy said. "Fuck off Daisy." Natasha said flipping her off. "Well I think both Natasha and I should thank you for being so fucking nosy. Wanda said giving Daisy a smile. "I kinda told them." I said before anyone could reply. "I did it again people, call me cupido." Daisy said overly proud of herself. Everyone at the table just giggled and Natasha came back with two mugs of coffee and one with tea. "Thanks" I said as she hands me the coffee. "Thank you bubs." Wanda said and took the tea. "No problem and Daisy next time you want to spy on someone don't do it with someone who has been traumatized they usually don't like to keep secrets." Natasha said and I nodded.

____________________________________
Author note: I'm surprised people are even reading this, but I guess you like it. Again if you have feedback or any ideas that you might like in this I would love to hear it.