Elsa:"You just lost three points.(climbs a tree branch)One. Two. Five!(flips upside down and blows a bubble into a shape)G-7!"

Anna:"G-7? King me! King me!(runs into the tree branch and pops the bubble)I lose!"

Elsa:"But it's not Tuesday, Anna."

Anna:"Dang it!"

--------------------

Emmet and Lucy's kids, Emma and Luke, are playing outside.

Emma:"Hike, Luke, hike!"

Both run in separate directions but Emma has a big rock. Emma drops the rock on the ground and it breaks in half while Luke blows a chess piece across a chessboard.

Emma:"You just lost three points.(climbs a tree branch)One. Two. Five!(flips upside down and blows a bubble into a shape)G-7!"

Luke:"G-7? King me! King me!(runs into the tree branch and pops the bubble)I lose!"

Emma:"But it's not Tuesday, Luke."

Luke:"Dang it!"

-----------------

Chapa and Bose's kids, Chase and Bonnie, are playing outside.

Bonnie:"Hike, Chase. hike!"

Both run in separate directions but Bonnie has a big rock. Bonnie drops the rock on the ground and it breaks in half while Chase blows a chess piece across a chessboard.

Bonnie:"You just lost three points.(climbs a tree branch)One. Two. Five!(flips upside down and blows a bubble into a shape)G-7!"

Chase:"G-7? King me! King me!(runs into the tree branch and pops the bubble)I lose!"

Bonnie:"But it's not Tuesday, Chase."

Chase:"Dang it!"

--------------------

Bose:(To Chapa)"And you can fuck me."

Chapa:(Facing away from Bose, arms crossed, eyes closed)"I don't have to fuck you."

Bose:(Pointing his thumb backwards)"The Chose Fangirls."

Scene cuts to a group of Chose Fangirls including me cheering for Chose and holding signs of Chose and we are behind a velvet rope and there is a security guard.

A Spongebob time card shows up with the words "One Sex Scene Later..."

French Narrator:"One Sex Scene Later..."

Bose and Chapa laying naked on the bed and covered in cum.

Bose and Chapa:(Relieved)"Ahhhh!"

You Guys:"Oh! Come on! What is going on?! Come on, girl, stop, stop."

Me:"NOPE! I WON'T STOP!(I hold out a sign that says ❤B + C 4-eva❤)THE SIGN GUYS! THE SIGN!"

You Guys:(Trying to tell me about the SwellMelonFest episode)"But Brielle--"

Me:"BOSE X CHAPA FOREVER!"

Bomika And Chiles Fans:"Hey, Brielle!"

Me:(Annoyed)"What?!"

Bomika And Chiles:"Bose and Chapa fucked.(Puts their faces in their hands)Isn't that sad?!"

The Bomika and Chiles fans cry.

I laugh hysterically at the Bomika and Chiles fans's pain.

-----------------------------

Narrator:"Now let's see how Brielle is taking the last Danger Force episode."