Wakfu Fanfiction?

Okay, have you ever heard of this show called Wakfu? If not,
Something's wrong with you people.

Just kidding just kidding. But seriously, you guys who love magic,adventure, cheapskate grandpa's, a Iop-Brain (yop), and kicking butt, this is for you.
Because I love it so much, I'm going to write a fan fiction about it one day. But I'm stuffed with books so I can't do it now. BUT, I will start a prologue, and a first chapter because I want to. And for you guys.
Hope you enjoy!

"Celestine! Wait up, your going too fast and I-ouch-Can't run in these shoes!" My best friend Candy shouted. I laughed in triumph when I reached the checkpoint; a tree. Yup, you (probably) guessed right. We were in a forest! Yipee!!

Candy's 12 years old, just like me. Her hair was like golden thread that pulled back into a slick ponytail. Her eyes were a shade of oak brown, she was regular height. But she's more girly girly. I, however, am more tomboyish. And waaaaaaaay more athletic than her. My features are simple, short straight brown hair that goes to my shoulders, leaf green eyes, short, tan, and thin. Candy's family actually adopted me a while back.

My parents were abusive to me. Candy walked in while they were once beating me, and she ran to the cops right away. Her family won the right in court to adopt me. So I'm happy.

"With those shoes you can't run faster than that snail." I chirped,picking up a small slug and letting it slime my hand. Candy made a disgusted look on her face before sitting down on the trunk of the tree. She pulled out her DS and started playing a game on it.

"Seriously?!" I groaned, starting to climb the tree,"Your using technology on a fine day like this?!"

She looked up with an annoyed look, "I'm playing Wakfu! Don't disturb me unless you want me to send a shushu after you!" Shushu? Wakfu? Oh boy.......

How does this girl waste time like this? Playing a game she could play at home? Which isn't cool, because homes fifteen minutes away. And for some freakin reason,

THERES WIFI IN THE FOREST!!!!!

I dunno if it's actually possible! But it just has it! Suddenly I stopped when Candy called me,
"C! Stop your ranting and look around you!"

As soon as I obeyed my heart stopped. This twelve year old girl had somehow reached the top of the very tall -Sequoia like- tree. A nervous chuckle escaped my lips, whenever I get in my rant mode I always work on whatever I'm working on harder. Climbing a tree; climbing faster, Drawing a Picture; Drawing better, Thumb Wrestling Candy; Almost broke her thumb.

The sounds of grunts echoed from below. "I'm........coming........up.......to.......kill.......you........"

The glare she had on made me almost die on the spot,seriously. Whenever she had that face the room always grew colder. But.....since we're outside I guess The Air Got Colder.

Nervously I asked, sitting down and twiddling my thumbs, "What did I do....now?"

"YOU STOLE MY DS PEN!!!! I NEED IT FOR THE GAME!!!!"

Okay, there's one side of her that you and most people don't know. She's a game freak. Literally. She knows every Pokemon in existence, she knows which creatures are which, the Guilds, all hacks, EVERYTHING.

Groaning, I slyly took out the pen and waited for her to come up. It took a long time believe me,but when she came up I handed her the thing and earned a smack upside the head.

🍄🍁🍄

BOOM!!!

My eyes snapped open, shiz, I fell asleep again.