Ballet

Hiro slumped in embarrassment. He was forced to do ballet. In a tutu.

Baymax wore a matching tutu with a shiny pink tiara on his small head.

"Why do I have to do this again?" Hiro murmured, looking at his reflection on a mirror that covered the entire wall. You chuckled. A pure white tutu was strapped around you, your H/C hair was placed in a high bun.

"Because if you don't help me practice then I'll send this video of you dancing without a shirt to everyone we know." You smirked, holding your phone.

"Your evil Y/N..."

"Yeah I know. C'mon!!" The music on the record player started to hum a melody. As it did you and your partner got in the starting position.

Suddenly there was a bright flash,when it disappeared there was two girls. One on the ground as if she has fallen and one who was standing with a camera. The one on the ground had piercing green eyes and long brown hair, the one with the camera had short honey blond hair and leaf green eyes.

"ALEX!" The brown haired girl shouted.
"Hold on Sofia we just gotta-OHMAGERD!!!HIRO IN A TUTU!!!"

Click.

"Okay Sofia! Time to go back to our own crazy world!" Alex links arm with Sofia, who had just stood up with jelly legs, and played with her wand. They both started to flash, but before they fully disappeared Alex waved goodbye.

The two of you blinked confused.

"What just happened?" Hiro asked, but just as he did the music started and you couldn't answer.

Both of you danced along to the music. Well, Hiro stepped on your toes about a dozen times. Baymax was doing small pirouettes with his reflection.

Suddenly your balance was lost, and you toppled to the ground. Little did you know was that Hiro toppled down behind you.

The first thing you felt was a pair of lips for a split second.

In surprise you opened your eyes to meet Hiro's pair of big chocolate brown eyes.

"Uh-Uh........."You were speechless, your crush almost-well technically-kissed you. And he seemed just as surprised as you were. Blood rushed into cheeks as you stared into those eyes.

"S-sorry. I m-must've fallen d-"
"It's okay." Before you knew it a pair of warm lips closed the gaps between the two of you. The butterflies in your stomach started to flutter frantically, but you ignored them and kissed back. Hiro was about to kiss more roughly(me:dies from nosebleed) when Baymax pulled him away.

"Baymax!What are you doing?!" Hiro whined when the nurse bot set him down. You felt a big pair of arms lift you by the waist and raise you over a head. Baymax was finishing the dance for you. Hiro crossed his arms jealously watching Baymax.

"Your such a baby Hiro." You snickered,raising your arms in position as Bay ax set you down.

"Am not!!"

"Oh.....well if that's how you feel...." You took out your phone and pushed some buttons. "And send."

Hiro's face held a betrayed glare. Baymax blinked,"Oh no."
.
.
.
.
.

"I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!" You gleefully shouted as Hiro chased you around the giant room.