Graduation and team 7

Começar do início

''Welcome home, master.'' Delta said, bowing to Naruto. ''I have some information that you would want to hear.''

''Really?'' Naruto asked and listened to what Delta had to say.

Yugao was guarding the Hokage at the time of today's council meeting and she reported to Naruto. In short, the academy students were to graduate at age 14, two years extra for the students compared to previous batches. The cirriculum was changed to allow for civilian kids to graduate. Their excuse was to increase the ninja ranks after the 9 tails incident and Uchiha massacre. In the opinion of his servants and himself, this was just a way for the civilians to get greater authority and political power while weakening the quality of ninja. Naruto was thankful for his secret training as he believed by the time he graduated, he wouldn't be as powerful as he hoped he'd be.

Kushina Uzumaki was also one of the leading figures behind this. Yugao as Minato's trusted ANBU, guarded them in their private conversation. Kushina claimed it was too difficult for Menma and Mito, the 'heroes' of the Leaf. Naruto believed that she did this to once again stunt his growth. A few weeks back, Naruto trapped a chunin who snuck into his home. He used a genjutsu to learn why the chunin was there. Turns out the chunin was sent by Kushina to break Naruto's bones. In anger, Naruto killed the chunin, marking his first kill. He didn't hesitate in the killing, comforting himself with the idea that to kill Itachi, he had to be willing to kill. He brought the chunin's corpse to be eaten by the creatures in the Forest of Death.

''I have another thing to show you, master.'' Delta told Naruto and showed him a book. ''This book was found in your mother's secret library. It details the origins of the Inuzuka clan and how the Uzumaki used them.''

(A/N: completely fanon for the sake of the story. Don't confuse with canon)

The small book was a story about the origin of the Inuzuka. Naruto skipped the boring part and arrived at the really interesting part. The Uzumaki, when they were still an island nation, were famous for their sealing jutsu and this book was written by an unknown author. The author claimed the Uzumaki rediscovered the ancient magic known as rune magic to use in their sealing. Naruto always found it weird how sealing jutsu was able to make chakra shields protecting villages, security and such. Rune magic was the explanation. The Uzumaki abused this power to enslave thousands and were the main power. So much so, it became famous as the 'Uzumaki eastern slave trade'.

Eventually, the Uzumaki enslaved the ancestors of the Inuzuka. They used seals and their medical knowledge to more or less biologically engineer the Inuzuka as obediant slaves capable of reproducing quickly. After the slave trade was banned, the slaves became free and would eventually become the Inuzuka. All records regarding this dark past was destroyed save for some documents that were piled into this book.

''Interesting, Delta. A bit... messed up but interesting nontheless.'' Naruto said to his loyal cyborg.

''That's not all, master. If you turn to the next page, there will be instructions on how the Inuzuka can become your loyal puppets. You always said that you wanted to rule the world. You can start taking your first steps, master.'' Delta said and Naruto thought about that. He did want to gain power and rule by any means so he turned the page.

''HUH!?'' Naruto exclaimed upon seeing the page.

There were over 300 handsigns to weave and part of the ritual required some circles and his blood. Not wasting time, Naruto quickly made the circles and weaved signs. After the first 50 signs were weaved, he drew his blood and weaved the remaining signs. The circle glowed as Naruto could feel the mind of every Inuzuka. One by one, his mind connected to each of them. He could feel them like a puppeteer controlling his puppets and he wanted to see if it was really true.