Took You Long Enough

It took about a day, but Gajeel finally found where they took her. Her scent was strong in the trees of the forest. Gajeel also noticed blood on a few tree trunks. It was hers.

Gajeel walked a little further and found a small cabin. He could smell blood. He knocked on the door a woman came to answer it. She was wearing a black coat that was buttoned up. She smiled, "Can I help you?" she asked.

Gajeel watched her closely. "I'm looking for a small Fairy Tail mage. Blue hair, chocolate brown eyes-"

The woman pulled a knife out and jumped on him. She tried to stab him but he grabbed the blade. It cut his hand but he forced it up and threw her off of him. He broke the knife and put it in his mouth. He then chewed and swallowed it. "Thanks for the snack." he said.

The woman laid unconscious against a wall. Had he really thrown her that hard?

Gajeel walked inside and closed the door. He walked through slowly. Levy's smell was stronger than ever, but so was the smell of blood. Her blood. "Levy?!" he yelled.

Levy spit blood out of her mouth. She watched Jethro closely. Her eye was swollen, along with the whole right side of her face. Jethro had let Savvy, a stealth mage, punch her in the face about five times. It hurt and tears were in her eyes. Levy was just glad that Savvy had gone to go do something upstairs.

There was a loud bang. Levy smiled a little, it hurt but she couldn't help from doing so. "He's here." she said weakly. She was a little scared of what Gajeel would do to Jethro when he finally reached them. She knew he wasn't happy with how much noise he was making walking around.

"Levy?!" Levy and Jethro heard Gajeel yell. They heard his heavy steps on the stairs.

"Gajeel..." Levy said weakly. Her voice didn't come out as more than a whisper. She pulled at her restraints with the little strength she did have left.

Jethro looked at Levy then quickly pulled out his knife. He ran at her and Levy felt more fear than she ever had before. Gajeel wouldn't make it in time, would he?

"Levy!" Gajeel screamed when he reached the bottom of the steps and saw her. Jethro was in front of her now. There was a look of hope in his eyes, Levy could see it. What she didn't see, was the blade that had now made contact with her left leg. Jethro had cut her. It was deeper than any other cut he had made on her. He had ran it straight down he leg, and if she didn't get help, she might bleed out.

Levy screamed. She couldn't hold it in anymore. The smile on Jethro's face sickened Levy. She was feeling tired. It wasn't the same tired she had felt before when Jethro used his magic on her, no it was from natural exhaustion. She needed to stay awake but it wasn't working so well. Her good eye fluttered as she fought to stay awake. She saw Gajeel punch Jethro in the face before she completely passed out.

Once Gajeel was done taking down the blond haired man, he took a deep breath and walked to Levy. "Levy?" he whispered. "L-Levy?" he shook. He had never been afraid like this before.

If she is dead, that bastard is going to have more than just a bump on the head. 

As Gajeel got closer he heard her small breaths and could see her chest moving up and down. The shirt she was wearing was covered in dry blood, which left it a brownish color. Her arms were covered in cuts and bruises and her legs had cuts all over them. The freshest one would need stitches for sure. Gajeel took his shirt off and tore it to make a quick bandage to try to stop the bleeding. As he tied it, Levy let out a small moan. "I'm sorry, shrimp." he whispered.

Gajeel untied her feet first, which left her hanging by her arms. This woke her up and she screamed out in pain. Her shoulder...

Gajeel quickly cut the rope bounding her hands and she fell into his arms. "It took you long enough." she whispered.

He picked her up and rushed her out of the small cabin quickly. Gajeel didn't stop running until he got her help.