🖤<1>🖤

(Before u read this is a m reader story not a f reader)

Y/N's POV:

I stayed in class as everyone else went to lunch.

I never liked socializing with people. I was very extroverted and didn't have friends.

I spent my days here in the classroom listening to music.

The teacher never mined me being here.

No one bothered me either.

Well... Matty did.

Matty was my bully since the 3rd grade.

At first we were friends. Until I told him I liked boys and he changed.

He told me he was disgusting and I was sinning.

I was hurt at first of him defrieding me
But now I don't care now.

He left me alone for the couple of years until in the 8th grade he was getting physical with me.

He started to beat me up with his friends.

He would leave me with a purple eye.

Or a bloody nose.

Or a cut lip.

Something all of them unfortunately.

Whatever I closed my eyes as I enjoyed my music.

I was listening to tokio hotel.

I've been into the group for at least 4 months now, I've gotten introduced to it by my cousin.

The member that caught my attention first was Tom but that quickly changed when I got more into the group.

I started to like Bill a lottt and i mean a lot.

I have a huge crush on him.. but not in that way of course I'm like a celebrity crush way.

My dream was to always go to their concert one day and they have announced a tour.

I got excited and told my parents if I could go but unfortunately they said no.

I begged and told them I would do all the house work.

They finally said yes and would let me go but that's if my dad comes along as well.

I got mad but they said It's either he comes along or no concert.

So ig.... I'm currently working with my mom at her working place cleaning, and well it's tiring I have to clean up and down but it's worth it tho.

As I sat in class peacefully until... Matty cam in with his 3 friends.

"Hey Y/N!!" Matty said.

I frowned when I saw him as I took off my head phones.

"What do you want Matty?"

"You already know freak"

Matty then grabbed my face and punched me straight on the eye. But i wasn't going to let him hurt me anymore.

I then blocked his next move and kicked his stomachs with my knee as he then led go of me and groaned in pain.

"You Bitch!-" but before Matty could continue the teacher walked in.

"What in the world is going on here?!" She said fuming.

(Time skip)

Matty got in trouble for giving me a purple eye but I got in trouble for fighting back...

What the hell???, the teachers told my parents and they were mad.

They said I shouldn't have fought back.

And now they won't let me go to the concert.

I flopped onto my bed upset.

What the hell?! Can this day get even worse ??.

But no I won't let this happen to me.

I'll go to the concert no matter what, I'll get a job behind my parents back and gather that money.

Plus i only hace 90 dollars to go...

————-(Time skip Again ;-;)————

I've gotten a job at a ware house packing orders from a small business and sure enough I made it to the 90 dollars.

I made it to 145 dollars !!

Now all I've got to do is buy them when I go to stadium.

It's going to be tomorrow night at 8:30 pm, I've got a plan though.

I'll be asking my parents that I'll be at a "friends" house for a sleepover.

Then I'll tell my older sister to take me.

She agreed and said this is the only time she will be helping me be sneaky.

I smiled in success as I laid on my bed excited to go see Tokio Hotel.

But more excited to see Bill in real life.

—-Part 2 Tomorrow 🖤—-