Chapter 10

"I think we better stop here. It's almost 8." Jeremy suddenly announced. 

"Finally we can rest!" Ori sighed in relief. They found a metal shelf to set up for the night and ate some food. They were about to go to sleep when they heard an eerie noise. 

"It's coming from below us." Jeremy whispered. Jake laid down and took a peek before jumping back up and screaming.

"AHHHH"

"WHAT IS IT??"

"I DON'T KNOW IT'S JUST BIG AND BLUE!"

Ori decided to see what Jake saw.

"Jake there's literally nothing there." she said.

"THERE'S LITERALLY SOMETHING THERE!" Jake insisted. Mochi, who was peering down the other side, started pointing excitedly downstairs.

"IT'S HERE!"

Jeremy, Jake, and Ori rushed over to take a look. They saw a small black hat resting on a big blue head. Suddenly the head tilted upwards, and two coal black eyes glared at them. It looked like a blue version of Freddy from FNAF. It's jaw dropped mechanically, and from the back of it's throat a sound came out. 

"The store is now closed...P-please E-exit the B-b-building." it sputtered.

"We would if we know where the fucking exit is!" Mochi shouted, showing her middle finger. The Freddy look-alike turned it head towards her.

"L-l-let M-me, h-help w-with....THAT." At 'THAT' it jumped and grabbed the edge of the shelf.

"AHH, eh bodoh if you wanna help maybe don't be such a dick and invade my privacy?" Mochi yelled back at it. The entity ignored her and started climbing up.

"I think the bloody hell not!" Jeremy cried, kicking the animatronic. The head flew off, but the hands still gripped onto the shelf. Jeremy looked around and spotted a crowbar nearby. He grabbed it and pried the hands off the shelf. The headless animatronic fell backwards with a loud thud. 

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WTG GANG!" Jake shouted.

"Oi can you don't be so loud? What if we attract the zombies?" Ori cautioned.

"They don't even have ears." Jake replied. 

As Ori and Jake argued, the headless entity got up, walked to it's decapitated head, picked it up and screwed it back on.

"Urm guys, I think it wants a round two." Mochi said.

"Let it come then." Jeremy replied, cracking his knuckles. They braced for impact, waiting for the entity to attack. Instead, it walked away calmly.

"BRO YOU GOT NO BALLZ ISSI-" ori cut mochi off by covering her mouth.

"SHH, We don't want too much company." Ori whispered.

"How did a freddy reject get in here?" Jake asked.

"Beats me. It's damn creepy tho." Jeremy replied.

"For now I think we should board up both the sides." Mochi suggested. So they went along the shelf, looking for pallets to board up the sides. Once the sides were boarded up, they got ready to sleep.

"Night guys."

"Night!"

"Don't let the FNAF reject bite!"

"I really hope not..."

"Do you think it could bite through wood?"

"THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING FOR TONIGHT, GO SLEEP."