Chapter 9

"Oi wake up. 5am liao." Jeremy announced, waking up the others. 

"5 more minutes..." Ori murmured.

"No. I've already packed up our stuff and I've put the ladder down. We shouldn't waste any more time." 

"URGhHhHHH" Mochi groaned.

"Quit whining already." Jake said, stifling a yawn. They soon got up and made their way along the wall. They stumbled like zombies along the wall, Ori's eyes weren't even opened. Jeremy, who was leading the group, turned behind to tell the group to stop for a break. 

"SHIT! You guys look worse than the zombies!"

"Eh shut up lah. You dragged us out and expect us to look like fashion models issit?" Mochi retorted. Jeremy chuckled as he unzipped his bag and took out a water bottle. 'This will wake you guys up for sure!"  he said michieviously, as he took off the cap and squirted water at them.

"OI CB."

"SMLJ LEH"

"DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

Jeremy laughed at their exclamations. 

"Well you guys are more awake right?" He pointed out.

"Yeah at the expense of our clothes!" Ori exclaimed. 

"They'll dry out soon. For now just concentrate on eating." Jeremy replied, handing out food to the others. They ate for a while and then continued their journey. Jeremy and Jake walked in the front, while Ori and Mochi followed behind.

"Hey Ori, you still got some gum?" Mochi whispered.

"Yep, you want ah?"

Mochi nodded. Ori fished out a wad of gum and passed it to Mochi from behind their backs. 

"Thanks." Mochi whispered, popping it into her mouth. Jake suddenly turned around.

"I smell watermelon..." Jake said

"Yeah me too..." Jeremy agreed turning around, an eyebrow raised.

"One of you brought gum didn't you!" Jake shouted. 

"Ok fine you got me. But I don't have anymore so, L!" Mochi shouted back, putting the L sign.

"LIAR, I know you have some more!" Jake said, pointing accusingly at Mochi.

"I'M SERIOUSSS, YOU WANT YOU CAN CHECK MY BAG!" Mochi argued.

"Guys are we seriously arguing over gum?" Jeremy asked.

"YEAH? You don't want any meh?" Jake retorted.

"Nope. Gum hurts my jaws." Jeremy replied curtly. "Anyways, we should get moving, not wasting our breath on arguing over gum!" 

Mochi and Jake wanted to continue arguing, but Jeremy gave such a fierce death stare that they decided it was better to shut up and continue walking.