"Hey wanna talk?" Its hens voice.

"Sure come on in."

"Whats up bobby."

"Its buck. I tried talking to him twice and he walked out both times. Something's wrong but he wont tell us whats wrong."

"That's Buck for you. You and i both know he wont talk about it because he doesnt want to admit he has a problem. He's not the only one who does it. You do it too."

"I know thats what hes doing but usually he talks to someone about it and usually no one can tell because hes still himself."

"I know its weird not having 'regular buck' but he'll be back eventually. He'll talk to one of us eventually."

"I know but he needs to figure it out it's getting weird and uncomfortable."

"Tell you what if you don't talk to him about it again unless he brings it up i'll call maddie later and see if Buck has told her anything."

"Thank you hen."

"Anytime bobby."

Hen pov

After my shift i call Maddie.

"Hey hen whats up?" Maddie says.

"I had a question for you."

"Yeah is something wrong?"

"Kind of, your brother has he said anything to you about whats been going on in his life maybe something with work or Abby?"

"No he hasn't said anything why?"

"Oh no reason really he just hasn't been himself and hes not talking to any of us about it. Will you let me know if he talks to you about anything please?"

"Yeah of course."

"Thank you so much Maddie."

I walk into Cap's office

"Maddie hasn't heard anything."

"Ok thanks for trying hen."

"Yeah sorry cap."

I walk out of caps office to go upstairs.

On my way i see buck in the locker room the same way I found bobby the other day.

I knock on the door frame.

He looks up at me.

He looks sad.

"Go away hen." I ignore his words and sit beside him.

"Hen i dont want to talk. "

"Thats fine buck. I never said we had to."

He looks at me a bit surprised.

"You aren't going to force me to tell you what's wrong?"

"No because i know thats not the way you work when you have a problem. So we can sit here in silence for as long as you want and not talk about anything, or we can talk about something, or we can talk about whats wrong. It's completely your decision."

"Thanks hen." He opens his mouth again and looks like he's going to say something more but closes it before any words come out.

"Of course buckaroo."

We sit in silence for about 10 minutes before he speaks up again.

"Can I have a hug?" He says sounding very hesitant.

I dont say anything and i hug him just like he asked.

"Thank you."

"Buck you dont need to keep saying thank you."