Ch. 10: The Meeting

POV: Wally (This is half of the book!)

After the announcements, Wally grabbed the files that he was looking at before the meeting. He looked at Y/N.

"So are you going to stay here or come with me to the meeting?" He asked them.

Y/N shrugged " I don't know I want to go, but I kind of don't want to go." Y/N told Wally.

"Just make up your mind are you or are you not? I have to be at a meeting soon." He said.

"I'm not going" Y/N said after a few minutes.

"Ok then you can stay here for the meeting just make sure you don't get out. Okay?" Wally told Y/N.

Y/N nodded their head and Wally walked out of his office. He checked the time. The meeting was going to start in 5 minutes so he headed down to the meeting room.

Once he was in the meeting room, he walked over to his chair and put the files down on the table. He sits down and wait for his employees to come in for the meeting.

After a few minutes employees started to walk into the meeting room and sat down in a chair.

Soon the meeting started.

Wally hushed everyone. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming to this meeting. I have some very important things we need to discuss." He told them.

He paused for a few seconds "I am starting a big project that will need everyone's help."

His employees nodded their head.

"Most of you are going to have some sort of job. I need 3 assistants to help me around. I also need some of you to take notes and I need someone to watch Y/N while I'm in the lab." Wally told them.

"First, this project will start tomorrow. So I need someone to watch them for the next few weeks." Wally said looking around the room.

"If you would like to watch Y/N raise your hand." He said.

A few people raised their hand but Wally looked at Joseph and Jacob. They were twin and people called them the J & J because they did everything together.

"Ok, J & J you can watch Y/N." Wally said "Just make sure nothing happens to them. Or else. Anyways see me at my office after the meeting." He told them.

J & J nodded their head.

"This project is very important and if anyone or anything messes it up it will cost a lot of time to get back to where we were. This is going to be one of the hardest project we ever worked on." He says

Then he chooses some assistants and note takers. After they talk about the factory and some changes they need to make. They also talk about the breaking of the grinders and the cages.

After the meeting ends everyone leaves to go do their daily tasks and stuff. Wally walked over to Joseph and Jacob.

"I need you two to be in my office in 5 minutes." He tells them and walks out.