Intermission 3

"Anyway guys, I'd like to come along but I'm gonna go check on something in my world." Ketuski told the others.

"No prob, little bro." Akatsuki said, fist bumping the alternate Izuku

"Can't it wait?" Akiza pouted. "I wanna show you around Eden..."

Ketsueki blinked before thinking about it. "Hm... I guess it wouldn't hurt. Though, I won't stay for long."

"Yay!" Akiza cheered hugging him

Soon enough, the other guests returned to the theater

"Ok, is everyone ready?" Lyla asked, getting several nods or 'yes'. "Ok then, Suki, if you please."

"Haven't done this in a while." Akatsuki smiled fondly before his eyes turned pure white and black and a storm cloud of white lightning appeared above the mansion.

"You know... I could just open a portal that leads to the Gate of Eden, right?" Genesis kindly suggested.

"We know. We just felt a bit nostalgic.' Reiko assured

"Paradisus {Eden}." Akatsuki said as that lightning rained down on the mansion like the bifrost from Marvel and the hosts and guests were gone.

In space, the beam traveled at inconceivable speeds to a white portal in the sky. And within mere moments, the lighting collided with a beautiful marble ground in front of a massive white and golden wall with a glowing gate ahead of them.

"Ok, that was actually kinda awesome." Ketsueki admitted

"You have a version of the bifrost?" Thor asked

"In a matter of speaking." Akatsuki shrugged

"HOLD!" several voices rang out as several armor clad angels swooped down and landed in front of the guest with earth shattering thuds. "Who goes there?"

"You don't recognize us guys? Im huwt." Akiza teased

"Well, well, if it isn't the Horsemen and their friends." One of the guards recognized before the guards soon noticed the absurd number of guests but didn't question it as they believe they're with the horsemen. "Welcome home young ones."

With a good word from Reiko, the guard allowed the gates to open, making the guests awe and the gods, angels and demons smile. That never gets old.

 That never gets old

"Whoa..." Melty muttered in awe. "Father...is that..?"

"Through these gates, lies the paradise of Eden." Genesis said before his eyes glowed and engraved words glowed amongst the beautiful marble walls.

"As the world reaches its oblivion, when the Horsemen trample upon the world, the circles of Hell burn into the earth, and the wings of Heaven descend. Know that the Gates of Eden shall open for you."

"Interesting ideal." Ozpin said as they all entered through the massive glowing gates

"It is not an ideal. It is the truth." Gen Wolf said.