"It's okay, it was going to start raining soon. The winds messing with the wire" shey reassured softly and held him.

She picked him up in her arms and walked to her sliding wall, she opened it and as soon as she did that, rain started pouring down.

"It's raining!" Megumi called out as he looked towards the sky.

"Yeah it is! Do you want to play it in? You can take a warm bath after and we can eat the food and watch cartoons. How does that sound?" She said.

"Yeah!"

She placed him down and Megumi immediately ran out with laughter and started splashing around puddles, jumping into some as his hair was drenching in water.

She stared as her eyes softened at her son's closed eye smile, his dark blue hair making her see the one person she wished were here to experience this. Her father's laughter echoed in her ears as it mixed with the sound of the rain.

"Mama why are you crying?"

She blinked as Megumis tiny hand cupped her face as her eyes were weld up in tears, she wiped her eyes and smiled.

"I'm okay baby, you just reminded me of someone. Go on, I'll be fine"

Megumi smiled again and ran off, he ran around as his arms were trying to catch some water in his hands to pour in his head. He then froze when he saw a silhouette in front of him, a silhouette created by the water hitting it's body.

But the 7 year old saw his features, the man's smile was warm as he had his mothers Amber eyes, Megumi noticed that he had the same hair as him, dark blue.

A small mole by his left eye, Megumi saw him spin his staff and swing it down to have it rain faster making the 7 year old laugh and play run around with the man he found familiar and safe with.

∆∆∆∆

Sukuna stood on top of a building as he overlooked the others, waiting for the signal from Gojo to commence the battle they had come to agreement with. It's been a while since he had seen Norie, but knew she was going around killing some of the players of the culling game.

Kenjaku also had been hogging her making the demon curse up a storm but knew that would be wasting time and getting them no where. Though he did think of one thing.

And that's on how Norie died.

Their was a huge similarity to her death from the ones he has seen, though his theory seems crazy and unbelievable but there was a coincidence he couldn't seem to shake.

Daichi Chausiku.

Died by impaling his chest with the staff so he would kill the supernova and Abyss in him.

Kaito Chausiku

Died by also impaling his chest with the staff, though, he didn't have the supernova and Abyss. Not that he felt it, but since he came from the same line. It was possible that he had it.