Prologue

꧁༒☬~~~~~~~☬༒꧂

It was...something that suddenly happened one day.

Mysterious cards fell into the children's hands.

And then all over the world...

It wasn't just the children who had gained these cards.

Adults found them too, but they weren't interested at all.

The only ones who showed interest were children and teenagers.

And then, all of a sudden, something amazing happened!

Monsters appeared from the cards and began to fight!

And then, from one city to another, every adolescent from the entire world started to get obsessed with the battles between their powerful monsters!

Using the internet, people began to connect to one another, and they set the rules used all around the world.

Seven people met over the internet and became friends.

They're known as the Bakugan Battle Brawlers!

You remember everything like it was yesterday; like it was some vivid, everlasting dream. It began on a snowy day in Japan, snowflakes hailing down on the peaceful streets of Tokyo. Several cards–in the colors of black, gray, and brown–have rained down on the grounds, on buildings, and most importantly, they fell into the hands of everyone including your own.

There had been six insignias on one of the cards; six distinguishing symbols meant six different attributes. The six elements consisted of fire, earth, light, darkness, water, and wind. But the formal names of these representative attributes are Pyrus (red), Subterra (brown), Haos (white), Darkus or Darkon (black/purple), Aquos (blue), and Ventus (green).

(Art by 10Networks on deviantart!)

No one knew the history behind these attributes, let alone the monsters that appear in ball form. Not a single soul took heed of the inevitable worlds, the system of Vestroia, where each element is split into six different planets containing whatever attribute there is. All of it became far too complex for any kid or adult to understand until that one fateful day...