13

The drivers were all lined up row by row. Amadeus stood in the front as the national anthem filled the silence. He looked regal. He had his hands behind his back. his eyes hard hands clasped firmly behind his back, he had to perform well because he'd put a target on his back, he'd made a promise that he intended to keep.

Nothing. He can think of nothing before the green lights. he was starting from p8 he needed to make it to p1 that's all he has to think about. He had the pace he just needed the strategies to work.

Commentators:

"And through turn one, the Renaults have fallen back, Max has had a bad start losing quite a few positions, OHH HE COLLIDES WITH KIMI RAIKONEN. Kimi couldn't have seen him in his mirrors. And Max has locked up. He's in the barriers. Lando seems to have taken advantage of that and is now in 5th place behind the safety car"

"he's not the only person taking advantage it seems with all the chaos Amadeus is now in fourth place battling it out with Sebastian Vettel can he stay on the inside of the next corner?"

"it seems no he can't Vettel is still in the front"

"amadeus seems to have taken a very offensive role this race which is something we haven't seen much of this season. SECTOR THREE AMADEUS OVERTAKES THE FERRARI HE IS NOW IN p4 ahead of him Bottas Hamilton and Charles Leclerc.. "

"we've seen a very explosive response from him yesterday after qualifying. He is yet to apologize to Lewis and the atmosphere between both teams has been very tense."

"yes well, he did threaten him publicly. He is still young and less experienced stunts like that could ruin his career"

.....

"Amadeus has now retrieved p4 after pitting with 8 more laps to go"

"his closing on Valterri Bottas in the corner will he overtake him, AND HE DOES. AMADEUS SEVILLA IS NOW IN P3. do you think he has a chance of winning?

c1: "he's on fresher tyres than both Charles and Lewis and the pace on that Lamborghini after the upgrades seems insane."

"4 more laps."

"HE'S TAKING THE INSIDE OF THAT MERCEDES WILL HE PASS HAMILTON, HE'S GETTING REALLY CLOSE AND OH MY GOD HE'S THROUGH,  HAMILTON WENT WIDE AND SEVILLA IS NOW IN P2"

"This has been an extremely exciting race for amadeus, he's showing off his skill."

"final lap, only point 2 of a second between the Lamborghini and the Ferrari. But we are entering sector three I don't think he has time to catch up"

"He is getting a nice slipstream from Leclerc but the Ferrari is not letting him on, I don't think he's going to pass him, "

"he moves right, Leclerc moves to defend only for amadeus to move back AND he'S OVER TAKEN THE FERRARI. THAT'S INCREDIBLE ATTACKING FROM P8 ALL THE WAY TO P1 AND THEY PASS THE FINISH LINE HIS FIRST P1 THIS YEAR. AMADEUS SEVILLA WINS HIS HOME RACE. AMADEUS SEVILLA WINS THE BELGIAN GRAND PRIX. INCREDIBLE.

"P1 Amadeus p1 great job" he can hear over the radio.

"Thank you, guys, for your hard work, the car was really good today"