8

commentators

"Verstappen getting really close to Sevilla there with only two laps to go, do you think he's going to make it through? OH, AND HE MAKES A MOVE AT THE CORNER BUT ITS IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED BY SEVILLAS DOUBLE-BREAKING LOOK AT THAT. MAX HAD FALLEN BACK NOW!!! LEWIS PASSES THE FINISH LINE FOLLOWED BY VETELL AND SEVILLA TAKING HIS FIRST PODIUM OF THE SEASON! What a way to celebrate his Birthday."

"Great work Amadeus! p3, p3! well down"

"thank you, guys, thank you very much," he said,  his voice loud and filled with adrenalin.

As soon as he got out of the car he was greeted with loud cheers, he shook hands with Lewis and Vettel as he walked towards his team who hugged him hard.

Carlos smiled as he approached Amadeus who was removing his helmet.

"good job Cabron," Carlos said pulling him into a rough hug.

He felt relieved as he stood on the podium. He didn't mind being bathed in champagne by Seb and Lewis. His hair was now a complete mess and his suit was sticky but he was relieved.

He was back in his motorhome, he showered and washed off all the champagne. He put on his some pants as he walked out towel drying his hair.

"Happy birthday!!"

In front of him was Sandra holding a small cake with the number 22 on it. In the room were also Carlos and Lando as well as Daniel. But there was one person that really pulled it together.

Stood in the back was his childhood best friend Andrey. He hadn't seen him since the last time he was in Belgium. They spoke constantly on the phone but nothing compared to having him here.

"what the hell," Amadeus said unable to control his smile.

Daniels pov:

"Okay guys well wait for him in his motorhome he's gonna be in the shower and we'll surprise him when he comes out," Carlos said as he walked them toward Amadeus's room.

As they got close he saw Sandra wave them over

"Okay he's in the shower, hopefully, he comes out in clothes, I have a cake and candles Andrey is already inside."

"Did he see him yet?" Carlos asked

"no, he just went in a minute ago"

"Okay good"

"im sorry but who is Andrey?" Daniel asks slowly

"He Amadeus's best friend," Lando answers

"I thought that was Carlos"

"it is, im the favorite okay!"

"okay mate"

they went in and saw some balloons already on the floor

Sandra put the candles with the number 22 on the cake as Carlos said

"you must be Daniel, im Andrey Amadeus's best friend"

"Hey, !" Carlos said behind them

"Are you sure about that"

"yes, Carlos has been threatening my title for a bit now though, seems like you are too"

"ah im not even close now im like his third favorite driver," Daniel says laughing

"I don't know he's been talking about you quite often" Andey teased him slightly.

"AH is he now, all good things I hope"

"ehhh"

Daniel laughed at that