Nobody else but you

Start from the beginning

"Yes," he sounds serious "my father wants to meet you."

Should I be happy or scared? I really don't know how to feel right now. "Oh-okay" I respond quickly. It only makes sense that I go right? Although— "Do you think he'll like me...do you think he'll approve of us being together–do you think—" I blurt out ready to ask another question.

But Hyunjin stops me, taking both my hands in his and squeezing them gently. "Even if he doesn't" he begins, voice still serious "I won't care—you're the one for me and that's all that matters."

I let out a deep breath feeling my chest heavy with worry only less tense now because of Hyunjin's words.

And we stare at each other before I ask softly "Is it weird that I want him to like me?"

Hyunjin smiles. A small pretty smile. Letting go of my hands as he cups my cheek with his large hand "No Angel it's not weird" he reassures me and I immediately feel a strange sense of relief.

He keeps his eyes on my face, pausing for a moment, looking like he has more to say.

"And he's going to like you," he tells me sounding so sure of his words "Who can resist falling for such a kind soul like you."

Something pricks at my eyes, making them sting but I only blink a few times. I'm not going to cry, it's just that I don't know what to do with all these heavy emotions I feel right now. But it's okay. I'm going to be okay.

_________

Hyunjin's pov

Watching him get ready as he panics around the room, styling his hair, and picking out his clothes. He's like a little frantic bunny. I have to say I do feel bad, he's clearly anxious. Because today is the day we're going to meet my dad.

"Hyunnie."

I straighten myself at the edge of the bed as I hear Felix's whine. And he walks up to me, fidgeting with a frown on his face.

"What do you think—how do I look?" He asks, staring at me with his big brown eyes.

I pause my expression softening as I run my eyes down his body. A white knit sweater with light blue denim jeans. And of course, on his left wrist is the silver bracelet that I got him.

Felix's outfit ˚୨୧˚

"You look perfect," I say slowly to him "So pretty

"You look perfect," I say slowly to him "So pretty."

He presses his lips together biting down on them at the same time. Still fidgeting. Still clearly anxious.