11

When they reached the place, Sana was all awe at what's she's seeing.

"Wow, you did all this for me??" Sana turned to him.

"Not at all, I asked my friends for help but it was all my plan. Did you like it?" Taehyung was nervous at what she's gonna answer.

But it all vanished when Sana smiled to him and say, "I love it!" Sana hugged him.

"Glad you love it, my princess." He hugged her waist and then lead her in the middle where the table was place at.

He pulled the chair for her to sit and after that, he sat infront of her.

The man in the half suit came to them and starts to serve the appetizers and the main dishes that placed on the trolley.

Sana bowed her head when the man bowed his head before he leave.

They start to scoop food on their plates and put it on their mouths.

Soon, Taehyung noticed that Sana was already finished eating and just waiting for him to finished his foods.

"Sana," he called her. Sana looked up to him and smiled.

"Yes??"

"There's this main reason why I did all this for you. And I want to get on that point already.."

Sana was nervous all of a sudden but she just nodded to him.

"Close your eyes.."

"Okay.." Sana closed her eyes.

Taehyung fished the small box in his pocket and kneel in front of her.

"Open your eyes.." Sana opened her eyes and her mouth was hang open that she covered it with her hands. She was surprised. She don't know what to say. All she was feeling is her heart is beating so fast and all that because of the man in front of her.

Taehyung was all smiling to her and said, "It's a shocker, isn't it?" He chuckled deeply.

Sana can feel her eyes getting teary because of so much happiness.

"I know I asked you already but I'm here to asked you again for the second time. Sana, will you marry me?" His tear fall when he said it finally.

Sana can't be able to say something. But her heart was already running a miles inside her chest. This time, she gonna follow what her heart said.

She nodded twice. Taehyung wasn't sure if he get it right so he stand up.

"It's a yes?! You're agreeing to marry me?!" Taehyung can't be able to control his excitement.

"Yes! I'm accepting your proposal, Mr. Kim!" She giggled.

Taehyung carried her in the air and kissed her all over the face.

But Sana crashed her lips on him that made him shocked but it's only a second he kissed her back with the same passion she's putting on.

He kissed her hard as he was hugging her in his strong arms. Sana move her lips synching it with his.

They parted for some air and Taehyung put her down. He can't describe how happy he is right now that Sana loves him. And that's a secret fact.

Sana cupped his face and smiled to him. "I'm sorry if I'm too late to say this, I love you, Tae."

"It's okay, love. I love you more. Remember that my love will never fade." He gave her a quick kiss and take her hand to insert the ring on her finger. "It looks so perfect on you, love. It's only craved for you only." He kissed her hand softly.

The atmosphere between was loving and dreamy for Sana. So it's the feeling when you follow your heart, eyy? She smiled at her thoughts.

Taehyung hugged her tightly and she hugged him back. Her head was on his hard chest and she can hear his heart was beating so fast. And she smirked because she knows, she's the reason of it.

They shared the warmth in each other's embrace amidst of the cold night. Whispering their love to each other endlessly.