7

Sana was all silent throughout the journey. Thinking deeply inside. She's asking herself if she is ready to marry Taehyung although she doesn't fully know him.

"I already loving him the way he loves me but there's still hesitance within me that I couldn't explain.."

She said in her mind. Afterall that past month, she's still asking herself if she already know everything about him.

"Maybe.. I'll find out it myself.."

Taehyung was just too focused on the road and Sana take it as a chance to observe him, his pointed-nose, sharp jaw and eyebrows.

"He's too much for me.. while I'm just a simple college girl.. I don't think I deserve him.."

Sana just turned her head to the window and just sadly smiled while watching the passing street lights.

Taehyung can't take the silence anymore and decided to speak up.

"Are you still afraid?"

"Huh?"

Sana furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him.

Taehyung stop the car to the side way.

"Sana.. don't tell me.. you don't want to marry me just because you still want to finish your studies.."

"No.. it's not like that.. it just that you're too good for me"

She blushed a deep red. Taehyung cupped her face and look into her eyes.

"Sana.. don't let down yourself.. you're the first girl that took my heart and I know you're the right one for me that's why I'm going to marry you.."

" But... I don't want to be burden to you.."

"You're not gonna be a burden to me.. actually you're bringing the light to my dark world.. "

"What do you mean by 'dark world'..?"

Taehyung breathed deeply. Thinking if he gonna tell her or not about the mafia thing.

"Will you still love me when you knew I was a monster?"  

"I will still love you, Taehyung. Just tell me everything about your 'dark world' and make me understand.."

"When I was young, my parents died because of my dad's enemies. Since that day, I mark my promise to my parents that I will get revenge on those who killed them. So I am here, a leader of a mafia organization.."

Shock was clearly seen on Sana's face..

"M-mafia... You're a m-mafia?"

Taehyung chuckled deeply.

"Yes, you heard it right, my love. "

"But don't worry, I'm only a monster to those fucktards.. you're a truly exceptional.." 

Sana feels a little scared of him because her parents always telling her stories about mafia's being a cruelest of all .. But it's not.. 

Taehyung put some hair strands on the side of her face.

"Listen to me, mafia are not all monster.. Bad people just make them a monster.."