1

Taehyung fires his gun to the mannequin's head as he spoke, "Bullseye.."

He blow the remaining smoke from his gun as he slowly pointed it to a direction. "First, in the knees.." Bang!

"Secondly, to the hips.." Bang!

He shot his fire bullet multiple times eagerly as he remembers a slight dim past..

"Appa!! Eomma!!" He struggles from his uncle's hold as he was dragging him away from their house to get away from the bad guys who enters their house.

"Fire to the chest.." He shoot the mannequin's chest three times while clenching his jaw roughly.

"Taehyung, your parents is dead now! They won't never ever come back again! So please don't be so stubborn!" Uncle Taekook yelled at him as tears are running down his face, not being able to control the ache from the death of his brother, Taejoon, the father of Taehyung.

"Then, lastly, to the head.." He slowly raised his gun and pointed it directly to the head of the mannequin as he gritted his teeth.

He shot it multiple times as he was yelling all his grieves from the death of his parents.

Jungkook came to him and patted his shoulder to calm him down for a moment.

"Hyung, they are calling you now to our headquarters. Namjoon hyung have an important business to discuss  on us.."

"Okay, tell them, I will be there in a minute."

"But hyung, we have to go there together."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and glared at him. "Did you broke your car again?"

Jungkook scratched his nape, "E-eh, I just encounter an arrogant driver to the lane, that's whyy.." He stuttered as he was saying his lies.

Taehyung just looked away and fixed the button of his white shirt and wear the black coat to his muscular body.

He pressed some button on his cellphone, and the roof of his car opened.

He jumped on the driver seat, while Jungkook on his side. And they drive to their destination...