8

It's been days since that night happened and when Taehyung confessed that he loves her and even proposed a marriage to her.

Honestly, Sana was just scared of him a little at first but her feelings won't change a bit. She still wants him. She still loves him. She always will.

Since that night, she can't sleep properly and will always think about him like she can't get him off her mind.

"This thoughts are killing me.."

She was zoned out the whole time that she didn't noticed that her friends were already calling her.

"Sana-yah!"

That was Momo. She clapped her hands in front of her face so that she get out of her reverie.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She just nodded her head and smiled to her.

"It seems like you're thinking about something huh?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow as she smirked.

"Or maybe someone?" Momo teased.

"Stop it, guys. I'm just fine okay just tired." She being done with her friends.

"I'm not gonna believe you." Nayeon said as she neared her face to her.

"Seems like you're not really fine for me.." she look into her eyes. "Tell me.."

Sana just sighed and think that it's not that bad if she tell her friends about her problem.

"It just that Taehyung confessed to me.."

"OMFG! REALLY?!!" The two chorused.

"Can you guys let me finish my sentence?"

"Sorry, Sana-yah. You can continue." They zipped their mouth up.

"After that, he just proposed to me and said he will wait for my answer even how long it takes.."

"Why you're going to wait him like that? There might be another girl take him, Sana-yah. Aren't you afraid?" Nayeon said.

"Right, and wait, didn't you say you love him?" Momo seconded.

Sana deeply let out a heavy sigh, feeling stressed about it.

"Yes, I love him. I love him so much like he loves me too. It's just that he's out of my league.. he's way too far away from what I dreamed of.."

"Are you saying that he isn't your type?" Nayeon said.

"No, it's not like that. I mean he's out of my reach and I didn't expect that he will just come in my life. And I will just unknowingly fall in love with him.."

"So what are you waiting for? You love him and he loves you. Nothing matters now. You and him together is the most important, right? Just stay aside the fear, worry and just let yourself to be happy." Nayeon said making Sana feels teary of how supportive her friends are to her love life.

Sana hugged them tight, "Thank you guys for being here for me, for giving an useful advice it really helps a lot now.."

"No prob, Sana-yah. Just remember we're always there for you." Momo said.

"Fighting!!" They all chorused as they laughed.