3

Jungkook kicked the stomach of the man when he opened his door for them.

"Acckkk!!" Tao arched in pain, clutches his stomach tightly.

"What do you want from me?!" He yelled angrily as he looked at them one by one.

Taehyung came closer to him and kneeled down his one knee to match his pitiful gaze.

"There is just one thing I have to asked you." Taehyung said coldly.

Taehyung gestures his hand to Jimin indicating that he was asking for the file.

"Do you know all of them?" Taehyung asked trying to calm his voice.

Tao just gulped hardly because he can't say anything, he was so shocked of everything.

"I-I don't know a-all of them!" Tao stuttered, sweating furiously making Taehyung smirked.

"Why do you looked so scared of me, huh? I didn't do anything to you yet." Taehyung laughed while patting his shoulder many times.

"You're good at lying but do you think I will gonna be fooled by you?!" Taehyung yelled right on his face, some of his saliva fly on his face making Jungkook and Jimin laughed.

"I-I-I r-really don't know them, please l-let me g-go t-this time!" Tao pleaded, pressing his both hands together.

"Sorry, I'm not sorry." Taehyung said while smirking as he took out his gun and pointed it to him.

Tao widened his eyes and shook his head. "P-please! I'm begging you, please s-spare me. I s-swear I-I don't have a-anything to do with them!" He acting like crying.

Taehyung just shook his head at the pitiful sight of Tao. He can see that he was just lying to make him look innocent. But he is not gonna fooled by it so he play along.

"I'm gonna spare you, but tell them that I will come for them anytime soon." Taehyung said in his usual scary deep voice.

Taehyung turned around to leave with Jungkook and Jimin.

Tao took the gun on the floor and pointed it to Taehyung but before he could fire it, Taehyung already shot him directly to the head. BANG! BANG! BANG!

Taehyung put his gun back to his waist as he was making his way to the outside. The other two followed him.

~~

Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and put some ice on the glass and filled it with wine.

He has been so stressed about his problems lately and can only relieve himself by getting himself drunk.

He still can't find the whole whereabouts of his enemies, but neither did he will gave up, because it will never ever happen.

He gagged the whole glass of wine in one shot making his face scrunched because of its strong flavor.

This early in the afternoon, he went to the gym to work his body built with Jungkook, of course his partner when it comes to working out.

He punched the punching bag furiously like it was his enemy. His fists starts to bled when the bag starts to move, indicating of his strong punch. He have no plan on stopping anytime. That's how he is.

When he threw his last punch, the punching bag fell down after a time like eternity.

He went towards his bag and took out the mineral water. He gulped it but when he looked forward, a girl winked on him.

Tsk. He thought in his mind and shook his head.

He may be look like a playboy and womaniser because of his ethereal looking face and god damn body built. But he promised to God that he will marry his first love no matter what.

Yes. He was serious when it comes to love and not so easy to impress on. Like how many girls are so head over heels for him when they just met him.

But now, he have no interest in dating. Yet. He want to focus first on how to get revenge on those fucktards that ruin his life.