Siegfrid's confirmation of her amnesia and her
involvement in an accident caused tears to roll down her face. Ang itsura niya ngayon ay halos maihahalintulad ko sa kung paano ko siya nakikita noon sa isang bench na madalas niyang okupahin para magbasa ng libro.

The way she look ill and lifeless is the same as how I see her whenever she's inside the school clinic because asthma attacked. She looks different from the woman that night when the accident happened. Wala iyong mapulang labi niya na punong-puno ng lipstick na nabura dahil sa paniguradong matinding pakikipaghalikan.

She look thin in the hospital gown she's wearing that made her unattractive to anyone's eyes. Ibang-iba uli sa kasuotan niyang halos kapusin na ng tela at tila hindi pa nakapagdamit nang maayos matapos ang matinding bakbakan sa kama.

All in all, this woman could shamelessly act like she's not the culprit in that accident if only I'm dumb to believe that. At hindi lalong nakapagtataka nang umasta siyang walang naaalala sa nangyari.

I laughed without humour as I drowned myself in liquor. Tangina! Walang maalala? Hindi niya naaalalang siya ang dahilan ng pagkawala ng isang buhay na mahalaga? Na dahil sa kalandian niya... nakapatay siya?

"Stop hiding her, Troi! Ipakita mo siya sa amin at dalhin natin siya sa pulis! Ipakulong ang puta na iyan!" galit na galit si Tito Ivan.

They found out that I've been hiding Rosalie Cortez from everyone. Kahapon lang siya nagkaroon ng malay at nagkataong kahapon din nalaman ni Tito ang tungkol sa kaniya.

"I'll make her suffer, Tito. Being in jail is not enough punishment for what she did. Let me handle this," I sincerely asked him.

"Please, Tito. I promise you, I'll succeed."

It took time before I received his approval. They even asked about my plan. I have no choice but to tell them. Tita Clarita doesn't seem to like it. Mukhang tutol siya ngunit walang magawa dahil pumayag na ang asawa.

"My grandson, Troi. What will happen to him now?"

I wetted my lips and smiled reassuringly.

"He'll recover soon, Tito," saad ko.

I am smirking evilly as I injected the dosage to the almost drowsy Rosalie. I could feel her ragged breathing. I could smell her fear. That's right. Tremble in fear, love. You'll be in hell while you're with me.

Manang Cecelia's things are now being transfered to the house where I'm bringing Rosalie. Malungkot itong nakatingin sa akin.

"Hijo, are you sure about this? Baka mamaya ay hindi ka magtagumpay at sa halip ay lalong masaktan," anito sa akin.

Nangunot ang noo ko sa narinig.

"What do you mean, Manang?"

Bumuntong hininga ito at umiling sa akin.

"Baka mahulog ka sa sarili mong patibong, hijo."

That earned a low laugh from me. I shook my head in disappointment. They really think that there would be a chance that I'll fall for that woman? That slut?

My family is just like Manang. Lahat sila ganoon ang sinasabi sa akin matapos malaman ang plano ko. My mother went mad when she found out that I registered a marriage with Rosalie Cortez. She's not in favor of that.

"This is going to be your downfall, Troi! Anak! Pakiusap... huwag na. Let her go. Huwag mong gawin 'to," Mom pleaded but I have made up my mind.

The only thing I could do is to assure her that I will never face another downfall because of Rosalie like what she's been saying. Hinding-hindi ako mahuhulog sa babaeng iyon. She's unattractive. She's the reason why I'm miserable and she is only married to me because I devise a plan against her.