"But sir, we are clearly in no position to do-" Klein started to say before being interrupted.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE BUTLER!!" Jacque yelled out before calming down. "We are moving most of the mines here to increase our power production and it will be the safest place for the mines, or do you want MY company to shut down?"

"Jacque he is just trying to-" Willow was about to say before being slapped on the face.

"That's enough Willow, I mean it." The CEO of the company growled out.

"Dark, can I snipe him?" Umbara ask his leader.

"Do it, and aim for the worst place possible." Dark ordered which made Umbara raise his M60 with a silencer attachment and pointed it on Jacques groin.

*Pew*

"ARRGGHHH!!!!" Jacque Merd scream in pain as he clench on what remains on his privates. The SEALs quickly grabbed Klein and Willow out of the mansion. As the left though, they're surrounded by a company of SDC guards that were loyal to Jacque. The SDC guards were in complete shock as they saw an American team with Willow and Klein. The Americans use the shock to get to a car that looks like a Kubelwagen. They went into the vehicle and rammed it out of the gate.

The guards were so confused at the display that one of them went into the ballroom. As he tried to open the door, the door slammed into the poor guard's face with a pissed off and in pain Jacque.

"GET THEM!!" He howled at his men as they got on bikes and trucks to go after the Americans.

The Americans were speeding down the manor in their stolen Volkswagen and into the snowy field. after getting out of the manor Willow turn to the Americans. "Did you really shoot him in the groin?" She asks.

"Yeah we did, same it wasn't any better to shoot towards." Umbara said before laughing. The SEAL who was driving look in the car mirror and saw the SDC coming right behind them.

"Contact 6 o'clock!" The SEAL warned his comrades who look behind them.

"I see them shadow!" Dark replied.

The SDC guards quickly came up to the stolen vehicle only to be shot by the Americans. However it seems that they called for reinforcements because there were some Nazis following behind them.

"We have to keep going. Shadow keep driving." Dark ordered before looking at the Two Atlasians. "Can you fire a gun?"

"Yes, even though I'm a butler I have trained to defend myself with weapons." Klein answered. However, Willow shake her head because she was a bit rusted after drinking a lot and what happened before.

"Good use this, I hope you have good aim." Dark said as he gave Klein his pistol. The butler quickly checked the pistol. He and the Americans fired on the SDC and Nazis conservatively while Willow was checking the boxes for weapons.

Klein aimed his pistol towards a car he line up the engine compartment before aiming at the right wheel. When he made sure of his shot would hit, he fired.

*Bang*

*Screech*

"Ahh shit!" The Driver shouted as he lost control of the vehicle before it slammed into a snowy hill, completely stopping the vehicle.