114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12

Start from the beginning

    From last night to now, they ordered a takeaway meal, and after breakfast and lunch, they stayed in bed.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi couldn't help sighing, leaned over and kissed Jiang Silu's hair and said to her: "Okay, get up quickly. After dinner, I will accompany you to the study room. You are about to take the final exam. What if I fail the course?"

    But Jiang Silu is a top student, so he doesn't have to worry about this problem at all. She turned over, lay comfortably on Jiang Yi's lap, and said very lazily: "Don't worry about the final exam. I have learned the content of the exam very well, so I don't need to review much." After Jiang Silu finished speaking

    , Standing up a little bit, looking up at Jiang Yi, drawing circles on her legs with her fingers, she said with a half-smile, "Jiang Yi, I think you should know my learning ability. Why have you always asked me to study in the past few days?" ?”

    Jiang Yi was so tickled by her, he quickly stretched out his hand to hold her hand, and argued, "I'm just worried about your study, OK, if you think it's okay, then I won't say anything more."

    Holding her chin, Jiang Silu said, "Worried about my study?" She narrowed her eyes slightly, looked at Jiang Yi and said teasingly, "I don't think so...Jiang Yi, are you...too much?"

    Ten Eighty-nine-year-old girls are the tail of adolescent rebellion, and of course they cannot stand the provocation of their lovers.

    She stretched out her hand, picked up Jiang Silu, put it on her lap, wrapped her in the quilt and said, "I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it. Don't you know if I can do it?" She leaned on her shoulder with a smile, and whispered to her ear: "Okay, okay, I know you can do it. Then..."

    She lowered her voice and whispered two words in Jiang Yi's ear.

    Jiang Yi was shocked at once: "Are you still here? There is no one at home..."

    Jiang Ruyu acted like a baby to her: "Anyway, it's still very early for dinner, it's okay, I've done it once before, take medicine That's fine."

    Jiang Yi didn't quite agree with this: "Don't, it will hurt your body."

    She pulled the quilt to wrap around Jiang Sishang, got up and carried her to the bathroom: "Let's take a bath first, I'll treat you after a good bath. Go out to eat. Let's go on a date, Jiang Rulu."

    Jiang Rulu didn't struggle, and she obediently let her carry her to the bathroom. In fact, she didn't have that plan, she just wanted to tease Jiang Yi, and wanted to see how she would involuntarily protect herself.

    Jiang Rulu leaned on her shoulders, pinched her ears, and asked her in a low voice: "Okay, what are you going to do Jiang Yi?"

    Jiang Yi carried her into the bathroom, put her down, turned around and put the quilt on Throwing it back on the bed, while closing the bathroom door, she said to Jiang Silu, "Just do some things that ordinary couples would do. Watch movies, visit amusement parks, ride the ferris wheel and so on."

    Jiang Yi turned on the shower, and the warm water poured down. She beckoned Jiang Silu to come over, and after wetting her hair with a nozzle, she applied shampoo and said while washing her hair, "Don't you think that after we dated, we didn't seem to have a serious relationship?" Is it something that a normal couple should do?"     Jiang Silu squinted her eyes and enjoyed her service comfortably, and replied with a smile in the sound of the pattering water: "Is there? I think we have done a lot. "     Jiang Silu raised his head, opened his eyes and looked at Jiang Yi: "On the bed or something..."     Jiang Yi lowered his head, saw the marks on her body, and the deer in his heart began to jump alive again. She licked her lips in disbelief, and after calming down for a while, she said, "I'm not talking about this, it's just some daily interactions..." "     We haven't gone out alone a few times... and we haven't dated much ...It feels like we're in a relationship, it's not ordinary at all!"     Jiang Silu thought about it, she smiled, and said to Jiang Yi: "Okay then, let's go out to play today."     After washing off the strong After the pheromone scent, the two dried their hair, put on their down jackets, and went out together. When he went downstairs, Jiang Yi was still looking for interesting places in the capital, choosing and choosing, and finally picked a nearby playground.     Jiang Silu had no objection to this, but he was a little hungry anyway, so the two took a taxi to eat hot pot first, and then took a taxi to the playground.     Today is Saturday, and the playground is really lively. Even in the cold winter, you can see young couples holding hands everywhere, or families traveling with children.     Jiang Yi took two tickets and led Jiang Silu into the amusement park. Like all ordinary couples, they visited the nearest place, arrived at the venue before the ferris wheel closed, and boarded the ferris wheel.     Jiang Yi is actually a little afraid of heights. When she just sat on it, Jiang Rulu noticed that her expression was a little nervous. Next, she observed Jiang Yi for half a minute, and found that as the Ferris wheel rose, her uneasiness became more obvious, and she secretly laughed in her heart.     Ah, this seemingly fearless person actually has his own weaknesses.

    Jiang Silu thought she was so cute, so he held her hand tightly and called her: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi didn't want to embarrass her in front of her, so he calmed down a little, and asked her, "Why... ..."

    In the dark night sky, above the lights of thousands of houses, Jiang Rulu, who seemed to have his back to the sea of ​​stars, smiled at her: "Look at me." As he

    spoke, Jiang Rulu leaned over, held Jiang Yi's face in his arms, and gently kissed it.

    Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment, then hugged Jiang Silu unconsciously. Jiang Rulu sat on her lap, supported the back of her head with one hand, and kissed her deeply.

    When the Ferris wheel was about to rise to the highest point, Jiang Rulu let go of Jiang Yi. She turned her head, glanced at the ocean of constantly flickering lights in the dark city behind her, and gently said to Jiang Yi: "Open your eyes and take a look, it's really beautiful, Jiang Yi..." Jiang Yi who had calmed down embraced

    her Waist, Yiyan opened his eyes. She looked around and saw the flickering lights in the distance, and the endless river of lights at her feet in the distance. She was so amazed that she couldn't speak for a while.

    It's really... very beautiful...

    Jiang Silu lowered his eyes, watching the lights of the city reflected in Jiang Yi's eyes, shining with a moving light. She stretched out her hand, stroked Jiang Yi's face, and smiled softly at her: "Isn't it beautiful? Seeing such a scene, you won't think of scary things, right?" The Ferris wheel was still slowly

    moving As they ascended, the distance between the scenery on the ground and them gradually became farther. Jiang Yi raised his eyes when he heard Jiang Ruxie's voice, and looked up at her.

    At this moment, the lights of the city reflected on Jiang Ruxie, lingering around her like a dream.

    For a moment, Jiang Yi felt in a trance that the Jiang Ruxie in front of him was not real.

    Maybe neither of this is true.

    Jiang Yi felt a little sad for no reason, she raised her arms and hugged Jiang Silu, and she could not confirm the existence of herself and the other party until she was really hugging her in her arms.

    She buried her face on Jiang Rulu's shoulder, her voice muffled: "Jiang Rulu, promise me that no matter what happens in the future, you will never leave me." "And never, don't forget me.

    "

    Jiang Silu was taken aback, not understanding where her emotions came from. Infected by Jiang Yi's sadness, she raised her hand and gently stroked her head to comfort her and said, "Of course I won't leave you, let alone forget you." "I love you so much,

    Jiang Yi."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes