111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Yi explained that she was not, she had already been admitted to university, but she had to leave school for a year due to illness. Now that he is cured, he came to see Jiang Silu.

    Everyone knows, because they are not very familiar with each other, so there is no gossip about the relationship between the two. It's just that after the dinner was over, the roommates teased in a low voice that Jiang Ruxie would take Jiang Yi to have fun, and they would cover for Jiang Ruxie.

    Jiang Yi felt that her roommates were extremely cute, so she quickly thanked her: "Then thank you fairy sisters for your help." After the

    roommates left, Jiang Ruxi looked at Jiang Yi with a half-smile and said, "Fairy sisters? Jiang Yi ~ You have so many sisters."

    Jiang Yi really didn't expect that Jiang Silu would eat such a little jealousy. She leaned over and placed a kiss on the corner of Jiang Shuang's lips: "You know, there is only one sister I love the most."

    Jiang Shuang took a kiss and pursed her lips shyly: "If you don't tell me, how will I know which one?" Your sister is your favorite."

    Jiang Yi has been dating her for half a year, and he has already figured out her temper. She knew that Jiang Silu wanted to hear something nice. She took Jiang Shuang's hand, leaned forward, and said to Jiang Shuang when the kiss fell: "I love you, Jiang Shuang."

    Jiang Shuang raised her head and caught her kiss.

    In the noisy city, on the street with people coming and going, the two held each other and kissed like no one else was there.

    After the kiss was over, Jiang Yi, who felt deeply that he would be burned to death by a single dog, took Jiang Silu's hand and walked to the hotel: "Okay, if you don't have class this afternoon, you can go back to sleep with me." "Last

    night I didn't sleep well, at least let me take a peaceful nap today."

    Jiang Silu said yes.

    The two walked back to the hotel holding hands. When they entered the hotel lobby, Jiang Yi with sharp eyes suddenly saw two familiar figures walking out from the guest room elevator, holding hands one after the other.

    Jiang Yi led Jiang Shuang to a halt, and called out with some uncertainty: "Chen Wanzhou? Little squad leader?" Hearing the voice, the

    little squad leader, who was wearing a scarf and hiding his face in the scarf, quickly raised his head and looked He turned to Jiang Yi and said in shock, "Jiang...Jiang Yi!"

    At this moment, Chen Wanzhou, who was leading the squad leader, also looked over. When she saw Jiang Yi, she was also a little surprised: "Jiang Yi, why did you come to the capital?" "

    Can you go out now?"

    Jiang Yi hummed, and led Jiang Silu towards them. Before they got close, Jiang Yi, who had a dog's nose, smelled a faint but still aggressive alpha pheromone smell from the two of them.

    Although the smell of this pheromone is very light, Jiang Yi still noticed something strange.

    She stopped and looked at Chen Wanzhou and the squad leader who were two steps away from them, her eyes flicked back and forth between them.

    Jiang Yi smiled, and said to Chen Wanzhou: "The doctor said the day before yesterday that I can go out, so I came here yesterday, but I forgot to tell you."

    "But. I don't think you guys have time to pick me up..."

    Jiang Yi let go of Jiang Silu's hand, and rushed towards the small squad leader behind Chen Wanzhou, pulling off her scarf.