109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7

Comincia dall'inizio

When receiving the notice, Jiang Yi only felt a big stone in his heart fall to the ground. A veterinarian is a veterinarian. There are so many people who keep pets these days. After graduation, she will open a pet hospital. Maybe she can earn enough money to raise Jiang Sishang.

At this time, Jiang Yi hadn't thought about how rich his mother and Jiang Shuang were. Maybe the pet hospital she had run all her life could not earn a fraction of their two assets.

But you must have ideals in life, even if you are not as good as your family in your life, you can still be considered as a career.

However, Jiang Yi couldn't go out, and Jiang Silu got the admission letter for her when she returned to school. On that day, Jiang Rulu met many classmates, all of them recognized the mark Jiang Yi left on her body, and many people who ate melons were stunned.

Not long after Jiang Silu left the school, the school forum exploded instantly.

The squad leader didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, and even specially sent a link to Jiang Yi to see. In the forum, there are a lot of suitors crying like father and mother, and only a few CP fans are dancing wildly in such a wave of broken love.

Jiang Yi saw a group of alphas, omega and betas yelling at her, saying they couldn't fall in love because of their relationship, and wanted to report them to their parents. When she saw those people excitedly saying things like "When Jiang Yi goes out, I'll put a sack on her and beat her", she curled her lips, went to the forum, and posted a post: "I did it, what's wrong?" Ah , The feeling of being with the goddess of the masses is so cool. When posting the post, Jiang Yi, who felt that he was a villain, felt that he was like a vicious female supporting role in a novel, and he deserved to be yelled at and killed. As soon as this post came out, it attracted countless hatred and blessings. Amidst all kinds of words of envy and hatred, Jiang Yi closed the forum, ended his teenage years, and started a new life. Soon, September came, and Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin sent Jiang Sishang to Capital University together. Poor Jiang Yi had to suspend school for a year due to physical reasons, so he had to stay at home alone. The day before Jiang Rulu left, he pestered Jiang Yi all night in the small villa. Jiang Yi was afraid that she would be tired, so after coaxing her for a long time, she was willing to go to sleep. Just before falling asleep, Jiang Rulu pulled Jiang Yi and made a series of treaties with her. For example, you have to call her every day, study hard and read books, and don't play games with other little sisters... Of course, the most important thing is to think about her. Jiang Yi agreed with all his mouth, and seeing that she was still thinking about it, he kissed her: "I will miss you, as long as my heart keeps beating, I will always miss you. " The reluctance to part with her heart instantly calmed down. She hugged Jiang Yi, buried her head in her neck, and said in a low voice: "You must miss me, because of me, I will definitely miss you very much . " Like Liu still followed the mothers to the airport. When saying goodbye to Jiang Yi, the two stood at the gate holding hands, looking reluctant to leave, just like a young couple about to be beaten with a stick.

Faced with this situation, Jiang Qionghua couldn't help covering his forehead, feeling that the two children were so sticky that it was hard to see. If they continue to stick together like this, sooner or later she and Ning Wenyin will become grandmas in Yingnian. I really can't see the child getting bored, Jiang Qionghua coughed lightly: "Okay, okay, if you can't bear Xiao Yi, you can call Xiao Yi a few more times. Xiao Yi doesn't have to go anywhere at home, I usually have time to answer the phone." "If you don't leave, the plane will take off." Come on, with a mother who spoils the atmosphere, what else can Jiang Yi say. She could only let go of Jiang Shuang's hand, reluctantly watching Jiang Shuang enter the car, and watched the car carrying her drift away. Jiang Yi stood at the door, watching, his nose sore, and tears suddenly fell down. When he realized that he was crying because he couldn't bear it, Jiang Yi felt that he might really be doomed. She is so clingy, what will she do in the future. After wiping away his tears in disgust, Jiang Yi returned to the small villa and started playing games heartlessly. Jiang Silu's college life started smoothly. After Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin helped her with the registration matters, they took another year off from school for Jiang Yi before returning home. After Jiang Silu started school, because of his outstanding appearance and temperament, he attracted the pursuit of many people. Even if she has Jiang Yi's mark on her body, she can't stop these crazy bees and dream butterflies. It just so happened that Chen Wanzhou, the class leader, and Jiang Silu were in the same school. Adhering to the philosophy of "Let's protect the girlfriend of the big sister", they blocked Jiang Silu's love affairs a lot. Every time after the rotten peach blossoms were blocked by Jiang Silu, Chen Wanzhou would describe it to Jiang Yi with eloquence, and Jiang Yi would eat vinegar every three days at home. But eat whatever you want, she didn't show anything in front of Jiang Silu. She still makes a phone call every day, and has an affectionate relationship with Jiang Ruxiu. But in my heart, I suddenly became anxious about the fact that I could only be at home. Unknowingly, it becomes easier to control your own pheromones.

The days passed like running water, and it was December in a blink of an eye. Jiang Yi went to the hospital for the last checkup. This time, the doctor tested her various indicators, and after believing that Jiang Yi could completely control herself, he announced that she had regained her freedom.

Jiang Yi, who was forced to stay at home by the "foot ban" for almost three years, was overjoyed when he heard the news. After learning the result, she asked Ning Wenyin to hide it from Jiang Silu, and took her lucky money to buy a ticket for the next day, and couldn't wait to find Jiang Silu. Jiang Qionghua, who originally wanted to take her out for a while, looked at Jiang Yi's sloppy packing, and couldn't help asking sourly, "You've finally been able to go out, where are you going?" Jiang Qionghua Yike still didn't forget that she kept Jiang Qionghua's affair with Jiang Silu, so she smiled and said to her: "Go to the capital to find Chen Wanzhou and the others, and I'm going to visit my school. I made an appointment with them, and they Take me to play." Jiang Qionghua looked at her with resentment on her face: "I can also take you to play." Jiang Yi smiled: "You are busy with work, and you still have to accompany Aunt Ning, so I will go by myself, just for a week, I'll be back soon!" Jiang Qionghua didn't believe her nonsense, but she knew who Jiang Yi was going to meet, and she couldn't stop Ning Wenyin from talking about her. Just watched Jiang Yi pack her luggage sourly, and then sent her to the plane sourly. After sending Jiang Yi back, Jiang Qionghua complained to Ning Wenyin: "I can't help my mother, I have a child and forget my mother." Ning Wenyin looked at her like this, angry and funny, so she had to comfort her for a while, and then Soothe her bitter heart. It was already afternoon when Jiang Yi arrived at Capital University with his suitcase. She had Jiang Shuang's class schedule, so she asked all the way, found the teaching building where Jiang Shuang was located, pinched the time, and called Jiang Shuang when get out of class was over. There was a lot of voices on the phone, and Jiang Ruxun seemed to have just come out of the classroom. As she walked, she asked Jiang Yi what to eat tonight. Jiang Yi, like usual, talked about some dishes that he knew how to cook at home, and chatted with Jiang Silu for a while, and asked, "Where have you been now?"

Jiang Silu replied: "I'm about to leave the teaching building."

Jiang Yi smiled, looked at the group of students coming down from the teaching building, and saw Jiang Silu standing inside at a glance.

She was wearing a dark green dress with a dark windbreaker on top. She looked slim and slender. Jiang Yi watched her holding the phone and talking softly in the crowd, and felt that she seemed to be glowing.

Jiang Yi pursed his lips, smiled, and looked at Jiang Shuang who was not far away on the phone with his head bowed, and said softly to her: "Jiang Shuang, look up." When Jiang Shuang heard the voice, he immediately raised his head

, Immediately, he saw Jiang Yi standing beside the suitcase.

At that moment, Jiang Rulu was stunned. Holding the phone, she stared blankly at Jiang Yi, her eyes full of surprises.

Jiang Yi laughed, stared at her and said to the mobile phone: "Come here, Jiang Rulu. Let me hug you."

Jiang Ruyu moved immediately. She held the mobile phone, walked through the crowd, and came to the In front of Jiang Yi, he rushed towards Jiang Yi.

This time Jiang Yi was ready. She stood still and hugged Jiang Silu when she rushed over. After she stabilized her figure, she hugged Jiang Silu horizontally and smiled at the girl in her arms. "Miss me, Jiang Ruxue?"

Jiang Ruxue was so excited that she couldn't speak, she looked at Jiang Yi, her eyes flickered, she held her face and kissed her fiercely.

At this moment, all the passers-by looked over.

For the first time, Jiang Yi, who has always been shy, ignored his shyness. Her princess hugged Jiang Silu, deepening the kiss even more passionately.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes