102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6

Start from the beginning

    As for me, you don't need to worry about it."

    Jiang Yi said, slowly taking the handwritten bronzing business card She tore it up and said word by word: "I think we should never meet again."

    "I can't bear your kindness."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he threw the torn business card into the trash can. Turn around and leave.

    Really, thanks to her good temper, she didn't get angry on the spot. If she was younger, she might have sprayed it back.

    The Omega who was left behind by her was obviously very angry, and called Jiang Yi's name at a higher volume: "Jiang Yi!"

    Jiang Yi raised his hand and waved goodbye to the Omega behind him.

    Really, what is going on every day!

    After separating from Omega, Jiang Yi became more and more annoyed when he thought about it, so he turned on his mobile phone and sent a message to Jiang Rushang, telling her about it.

    Jiang Yi didn't expect Jiang Silu to come. In the afternoon practice, she still worked hard to serve those big geese as if nothing happened.

    Jiang Silu arrived at this farm around three o'clock in the afternoon. This farm has raised many chickens, ducks, fish and geese. After Jiang Yi and his classmates learned how to incubate the cubs in the morning, they were feeding the poultry in the afternoon. .

    Jiang Silu came to the farm and didn't see anyone, so he called Jiang Yi.

    The call was connected quickly, and there was a sound of jumping chickens and dogs coming from the microphone. Amidst the fluttering of wings, Jiang Silu could vaguely hear Jiang Yi yelling: "Hey, hey, it's delicious if you eat it, don't peck me!" It seemed that just after complaining about the

    poultry he was feeding, Jiang Yi yelled. He quickly pressed his phone and said, "What's wrong, sister?"

    Hearing her voice, Jiang Silu couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips: "Didn't you tell me to come quickly? I'm here, where are you?" ?”

    Jiang Yi seemed surprised: “Are you really here? Where are you? Aren’t you going to have a meeting in the afternoon, don’t you have a meeting?”

    Jiang Silu’s eyes were full of smiles: “I’m at the reception… ...The meeting is not as important as you. My alpha is going to be taken away, so I can't come to swear my sovereignty?" Jiang

    Yi was so happy: "Then wait, I will come to pick you up in a while!

    " After waiting for a long time, he saw Jiang Yi, who was wearing an apron and overalls, running towards her excitedly. Jiang Rulu stood up and opened his arms to hug her. Jiang Yi immediately hid there, and said a little embarrassedly: "I'm dirty, I'll change it first."

    Jiang Shuang took her hand, looked up at her eyes full of stars, and nodded with a smile.

    Jiang Yi scratched his face in embarrassment, and said to Jiang Silu: "I still have some things to do, but I can go. How about we go back after changing clothes later?"

    But Jiang Silu didn't think so. She came to Jiang Yi to swear an oath of sovereignty. Now that the sovereignty has not been sworn in, how can we leave.

    She took Jiang Yi's hand and smiled softly: "Don't worry, it's rare to come here once, and don't let me see your future working environment?"

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed: "Some of the poultry here are free-range , so the environment will be dirty, I’m afraid you won’t be used to it.”