Yi Holding her waist with one hand, rubbing her head gently with the other, coaxing in a low voice: "Why, you are already very good, much better than before." "Do you remember what I told you before?

    " You have to be happy every day, Jiang Rulu."

    Jiang Rulu was praised, and bit Jiang Yi's shoulder with a groan. Jiang Yi was licked by her, and she obviously felt her mood improved.

    She leaned over and kissed Jiang Sishang's earlobe: "Is it better now? Do you want to get up and take a shower?" "

    I'll give you medicine after taking a bath, and then go to bed early, okay?"

    Jiang Sishang rested her chin on She tapped lightly on her shoulder, and said obediently: "Okay."

    After she finished speaking, she bit Jiang Yi's earlobe again, and said with some embarrassment, "But I want you to wash it for me."

    Jiang Yi choked for breath. , rubbing her head and asked softly: "Are you sure?"

    Jiang Yi felt that if the two of them entered the bathroom together, it might be a mess again.

    Jiang Silu nodded: "Well, I'm sure." She got up from Jiang Yi's shoulder, looked at Jiang Yi face to face, reached out and nodded her nose: "I know what you're thinking, don't worry, I'll take care of you today." I won't bite you later."

    Jiang Yi paused, she always felt that the word "bite" was very spiritual. But she couldn't stand Jiang Silu's plea, and finally carried her to the bathroom.

    Jiang Rulu was also tired today, but he was very honest when he took a shower at night, and he didn't do anything to Jiang Yi.

    After taking a bath, Jiang Yi carried her out and dried her hair.

    Jiang Silu knelt on the bed, looked up at Jiang Yi standing beside the bed with a hairdryer blowing her hair, and couldn't help but smile.

    She shouted: "Xiao Yi..."

    The hair dryer was loud, and Jiang Yi focused on drying her hair, not paying attention to what she was saying.

    Jiang Silu made persistent efforts, and couldn't help calling her again: "Xiao Yi!"

    This time the voice was a little higher, Jiang Yi was taken aback, turned off the hair dryer, and looked at her with some surprise: "Why are you calling me so? "

    Jiang Silu smiled, and said a little shyly: "You don't like it? Then... Miss Xiaoyi?"

    Jiang Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she stretched out her hand to pinch Jiang Silu's face, and said to her: "Is this a question of whether you like it or not? Why do you call me like that? Don't you always call me by my name? "

    Jiang Silu pursed his lips, and said with some displeasure: "But sister-in-law calls you Xiaoyi today, Xiaomeng also calls you Xiaoyi, mother also calls you Xiaoyi, your teachers and classmates all call you Xiaoyi, why should I just call you Xiaoyi?" Can’t you shout?”

    “Obviously I’m closer to you than any of them... well, except your mother. But why don’t you let me call you more intimately?”

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed, She raised her hand and touched her earlobe, and said, "But I think Jiang Yi is close enough."

    Jiang Silu was a little dissatisfied: "But when you were in school, Chen Wanzhou and your monitor called you Xiao Yi, This is closer than me."

    "It's just a title, why don't you let me call it?"