Jiang Yi didn't understand, so he didn't respond, and ate on his own. But when Ning Wenyin saw this, she opened her mouth and said: "No official business is allowed at the dinner table. It's the holidays. Is there anything you can't talk about later, do you have to talk about it now?

    " up.

    After dinner, Ning Wenyin called the family together and held a digestion activity - playing mahjong.

    Jiang Yi went to make his family happy today, so he lost a lot, which made Ning Wenyin very happy.

    But Jiang Qionghua didn't have any shrewdness at all. Seeing Jiang Yi lose, she laughed hahaha, saying that Jiang Yi's poker skills were too bad. Come back more in the future and practice well.

    Hearing these words, Ning Wenyin couldn't help tilting her head, and looked at Jiang Qionghua and sighed bitterly.

    The game lasted past eleven o'clock, and Ning Wenyin felt a little sleepy, so she went back to wash up first.

    At this moment, Jiang Qionghua waved to Jiang Yi: "Come here, I have something to tell you."

    Jiang Yi glanced at Jiang Rulu beside him, Jiang Rulu was very savvy, so he said, "Then you guys talk, I'll go back to sleep first." Seeing Jiang Rulu go away, Jiang Yi

    resigned to his fate Nodding to Jiang Qionghua: "Okay, just say what you want to say, I'll listen."

    Jiang Qionghua looked a little hesitant, and led Jiang Yi upstairs to the study. After entering the study, Jiang Yi sat on the sofa, looked at Jiang Qionghua who had the words "Unspeakable Concealment" written all over his face, and asked, "What exactly do you want to say?

    " Forget it."

    Jiang Qionghua was a little tangled, she crossed her hands in front of her abdomen and turned around for a while before saying, "I know you don't want my money...you didn't want my money before, but you should give it to me." I still want to give it."

    "When you were sixteen years old, I gave you a villa and a shop, you have to accept it anyway. And every year on your birthday, I have to compensate you, so I will give it to you. You have 50 million liquid cash. I don't care what you want to do with the money."

    Jiang Yi's scalp tingled when he heard it.

    It came again and again, every time Jiang Qionghua came back, he always gave her money in different ways. And the temptation is getting bigger and bigger every time, even Jiang Yi is upright, so he can't help being tempted.

    Jiang Yi was a little speechless, wondering if you know how difficult it is to refuse this kind of temptation? Especially when she is still a poor ghost.

    Jiang Yi sighed and said: "I have lost my memory now, and my household registration is not in your name. If I accept your gift, I will never feel at ease in my life." Even if Jiang Qionghua is

    her biological mother, Jiang Yi Still can't accept her gift. It was Jiang Qionghua's, not hers.

    Of course, if it was a gift from Jiang Yi's mother Jiang Wenying, she would have happily accepted it long ago. After all, she and Jiang Qionghua were not so close.

    Jiang Qionghua sighed: "Jiang Yi, you deserve this. You have been refusing to accept my property. If you are only a bodyguard, I will feel that your life is not good, and I will feel bad."

    Jiang Yi paused, and his lips trembled slightly: "But in this world, nothing is what you deserve. I'm an adult, and I'm not your responsibility, so you don't need to pay anything." Jiang Qionghua choked on her,