As for Jindolai, that skinny little alpha, he is currently studying for a master's degree and has not yet graduated. As for Zhang Tiantian, after graduating from the University of Physical Education, he became a physical education teacher at a local university.

    Jiang Yi has almost understood the situation of the former friends, and has a better idea of ​​the future meeting. I don't know why, but she always has a premonition in her heart. She feels that this group of people will definitely come to her after they know her existence.

    Sure enough, within a few days, on the way home from get off work, Jiang Ruxie told Jiang Yi, Chen Wanzhou and others about the appointment.

    Jiang Yi was not very surprised, so he asked her: "When?"

    Jiang Shuang replied: "This Saturday, we have made an appointment at Chen Wanzhou's villa, and we will have a BBQ together."

    Jiang Yi looked at it curiously . Eyeing Jiang Sishang: "Are you going too?"

    Jiang Rulu didn't answer her, but just looked at her with a half-smile: "What do you think? Should I go?"

    Jiang Yi inexplicably thought of the "fiancée" that Chen Wanzhou had mentioned before, even though she was sure that Jiang It seemed that Liu didn't like the other party, but she still felt a little bit offended.

    Jiang Yi replied awkwardly: "I'll just go by myself, you don't have to. Boss, I'm working for you, not you. I have the right to ask for leave, so don't follow me every day. My life is in trouble."

    Jiang Silu narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at her: "Sometimes I feel that you don't like to tell the truth, and you really need to correct your problem of not being pleasant to listen to." After knowing each other for so long, Jiang

    Ru Lai almost never said harsh words to her, but Jiang Yi inexplicably felt that Jiang Rulu was probably really annoyed by her words today.

    Jiang Yi knows her bad temper, after all, sometimes she really doesn't like to talk about people. Jiang Yi was a little guilty, she scratched her face and said, "Why don't I be honest, well anyway, I'm asking for a day off, so you don't want to come.

    " Yi has been like this since she was a child, she has been in love with her for a long time, and she is used to it. What's more, for the current Jiang Silu, as long as Jiang Yi can do well, she is already very satisfied.

    Jiang Shuang sighed, and said to Jiang Yi: "Well, I'm not going anyway." For some

    reason, Jiang Yi always felt that Jiang Shuang would stick to her and go with her.

    This time, Jiang Yi was a little surprised that he was not sticking , and asked without thinking: "Why?" He smiled and said, "Because I didn't like the pheromone taste of other alphas. What's more, the people you go to meet are all alphas."     Jiang Silu raised his hand, patted Jiang Yi's face, and said: "Like you said, you have your own personal event, and your boss has his own personal event. I have an appointment on Saturday, so you go to meet your friends, and I go to meet my friends, okay ?”

    Jiang Yi thought this arrangement was reasonable, but when he fell asleep that night, for some reason, he remembered Jiang Silu saying that he would meet someone on Saturday, and his mind was full of wild thoughts.

    I have an appointment on Saturday, who is it? Shouldn't it be alpha, is it beta or Omega?

    What is the relationship, why do we still meet on weekends. Is it a friend in their circle or a business partner?