Their bodies are close, and their breaths are intertwined. Jiang Silu's soft body is next to Jiang Yi, she smiled and said softly: "Jiang Yi, you hurt me." Jiang Yi subconsciously looked at

    Jiang Silu who was being grabbed by her His wrist found that there was indeed some redness. She let go of Jiang Silu's hand in some embarrassment: "I'm sorry, but don't come in casually next time, I will hurt you." As a

    result, Jiang Ruyu shook his head: "It's not there..."

    Jiang Yi didn't respond Come over: "Where is that?"

    Jiang Silu lowered his eyes, but smiled without saying a word. Jiang Yi lowered his head to look along with her, and when he saw his reaction, his blood surged immediately. She retreated quickly, turned around in embarrassment, and shouted unbearably: "Jiang Silu! Don't talk such rubbish! I just didn't..."

    Before she could finish her sentence, Jiang Rulu hugged her from behind again. Jiang Rulu put his chin on her shoulder and let the water from the bathroom hit her head. Ask softly: "Yes, although it's just for a while. But why is it like this, can ordinary Alphas do it?"

    Jiang Yi was a little helpless: "No, it's just a normal physiological phenomenon." She had just finished saying this, and suddenly took a deep breath. The whole body is amazingly pink.

    Jiang Yi raised his head, and shouted in a broken voice: "Jiang Silu, I told you that I am not your Jiang Yi, and you are too enthusiastic about your one-night stand, isn't it normal!

    " Her shoulders responded: "Omegas are not always like this, they are always obsessed with their Alpha."

    Jiang Yi couldn't bear it anymore: "But I'm not yours! Did you understand what I said?" Ah, everyone said she was It's time to cross, although it may be tire wear, but she really can't stand such an enthusiastic Jiang Rushang.

    I don't know why, but Jiang Yi still liked him very much before today. At this moment, in addition to liking, she also strongly felt a kind of jealousy.

    This kind of jealousy seems to emanate from the bones of her body. It seems to be accusing unreasonably, breaking down and shouting: "Which Jiang Yi do you like?" No matter which one, Jiang who fell into

    chaos Yidu began to gnash his teeth at Jiang Silu.

    They took a bath together, and Jiang Yi carried her out, wiped her dry, and put her on the giant panda doll.

    The panda hugged Jiang Rulu, and Jiang Rulu raised his arms to hug Jiang Yi, staring at the swaying crystal chandelier on the top in a daze.

    When the thoughts began to withdraw, Jiang Ruxi seemed to hear Jiang Yi asking her: "How much do you love this body, why do you hold it all day long and refuse to let go!" Too much

    joy accumulated in Jiang Ruyi's body In her mind, she didn't have a moment to realize her unconscious jealousy. She hugged Jiang Yi's shoulder and responded subconsciously: "I love you so much, I can't live a day without your body."

    But soon, Jiang Silu realized that even with Jiang Yi's body she could Not necessarily able to survive.

    Jiang Yi didn't know who he was having trouble with today, and he insisted on making her cry, but Jiang Rushang was a very tolerant type, so he could only grit his teeth and cry, tears streaming down his face.

    When Jiang Yi found out, she was already sobbing until her voice became hoarse.

    Jiang Yi quickly picked her up from the panda, let her lie on him, and asked nervously, "Does it hurt?" She was a