But then I noticed one guy pushed Taehung making him fall on the ground and ran towards our direction in attempt to attack us . Jin hugged me more tight and spinned me around , me still in his embrace acting as a shield so that the guy can hurt only him not me.  But jimin smashed one wooden bloke on the guys face ! And smirked .

Jimin : don't you dare to act oversmart boy!!

Like this all of the five boys were on the ground crying and groning in pain . Jin was still hugging me tight as if I will disappear if he let me go. Others came running towards us after making sure that the guys were totally knocked out and wouldn't attack us once again.
They all hugged me tight .

Jimin : omg aditi are you okay??

Taehung: are you hurt somewhere?

Suga : what did they do to you ?!.

Namjoon : how did you ended up in this situation?!!

Jhope : aditi say something!!! You are scaring us. !

Junkook : I think we should take her to the doctor's first .

They bombarded me with questions totally freaked out . I moved away from Jin who was still hugging me

Me : * sob* no I'm fine I'm not h..hurt .

Suga came running towards me hugging me tight like his life depends on it . I was supried at first but eventually I hugged him back . Others were shocked cause of sugas behavior,  like me it was new for them too!

Suga : you scared the shit out of me when I couldn't find you anywhere ! I was so s..scared ohh god ....

He said hugging me more tight and I burt out crying once again. He rubbed my back comforting me . And after few movements I clamed down and broke the hug.

Jhope : but how did you end up in this shit aditi ??!!

I sobbed and told them everything what happened and they all were so shocked and terrified

Suga : YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Suga yelled and sprinted towards the guys who were lying on the ground and stared punching one of the guy in the face climbing on his body.

Suga : how dare you put your filthy hands on her??!?!!!!!

He punched hard on his jaw and a cracking sound was herd indicating that broke his jaw.! My eyes widen in fear and i ran towards him  and held his arm preventing him on throwing one more punch on the unconscious guy on the ground.

Me : suga stop it that's enough!!!!

Suga : HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU!!??? I WILL KULL THIS MOTHRFUCK*R!!!!
I WILL KILL EACH ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

He yelled that made me flinch hard but I can't loose my shit now other wise he will really kill those guys. !

Me : suga!! Please don't!!

With that I started crying hugging his arm , his eyes soften looking at me and his body relaxed , I fell on my knees crying hard . he screwed towards me and hugged me tight.
Others where surroundings us right now looking at me with tears in their eyes .
Slowly slowly each one of them hugged me and suga forming a big hug. I felt so safe in their arms like no one can harm me , no one can lay a single finger on me.! It was amazing. Soon we broke the hug .

Namjoon : guys let's go inside, girls must be worried.

Everyone nodded and got up from the ground.

Me : h..how did you g..guys find me ?

Taehung: when you were gone for more than 10 mins , harleen become worried and called you but you left your phone at the table. She panicked and asked us to look for you cause Jenni and nayeon were drunk and she can't leave them alone .

I nodded my head .

Me : g..guys ?

Everyone: yeah?

Me : can you do me a favour??

Jhope: what is it?

Me : please don't tell harleen, Mina di or anyone else what happened here.

I pleaded them but they looked unsure and hesitant for a min.

Me : please, I just don't want them to worry about me , and it's Mina di's wedding tomorrow I don't want to spoil her mood please.

They all sighed and nodded.

Jimin : okay , only for Mina di.

Me : thank you so much guys. 

Jin : okay now let's go , but aditi are you sure that you are not hurt anywhere ?

Me : noo , I am totally fine.

Junkook; okay then let's go inside.