After drying his hair, Jiang Yi called the room service and asked for a new set of clothes and a pen and paper. After changing his clothes, he scribbled a line of words on the paper: I have something to do at home, go back first, if you have something to do, you can call my phone.

    Her phone number was on the information Jiang Silu gave, and Jiang Yi felt that if he ran away, the monk would not be able to escape the temple, and Jiang Silu would find her anyway.

    Jiang Yi tidied up the room a bit to make it look less messy, then packed Jiang Sishang's clothes and put them on the sofa to dissipate his own smell. Then he put a nightgown beside the bed so that Jiang Sishang could put it on when he got up.

    After finishing all this, Jiang Yi tiptoed out of the door with his mobile phone. After confirming that the door was completely locked and no one could go in, he went downstairs and called for a car to go home.

    On the way, Jiang Yi turned on the phone and found that it was only 20% charged. There were a bunch of phone calls from the old squad leader in the address book, and emails from the old squad leader in the mailbox.

    The latest one is: After the end, call me immediately.

    After seeing this, Jiang Yi immediately called back the old squad leader.

    After a while, the old squad leader's shocked voice came from the phone: "Fuck, Jiang Yi, did the rich woman let you go?"

    Listen, what are you talking about! Jiang Yi frowned, and his tone was very cold: "What are you talking about rich woman, did you hear something strange somewhere." The

    old squad leader immediately shut up when he heard her bad tone.

    Jiang Yi sighed, and said to the old squad leader: "By the way, Miss Song Yi's task... something happened to me and I didn't finish it. Did it cause you trouble?" The old squad leader immediately replied: "No trouble

    . No trouble, someone came to tell me about your matter three days ago, there are only two days left for Miss Song Yi, and you have solved the gangster who threatened her before, so you don't have to worry about the reward, I will I've called your card for you."

    When Jiang Yi turned on the phone, he actually saw the transfer message. But hearing what the old squad leader said, Jiang Yi was somewhat relieved.

    She paused and said, "Thank you, monitor."

    "That's what you deserve, and it's all your hard-earned money."

    The old monitor asked cautiously, "I took you away." That eldest lady, did you not make things difficult for you?"

    Jiang Yi was a little puzzled: "How do you know that the person who took me away is an eldest lady?" The

    old squad leader sighed: "Is there anyone in the Yuncheng security company who doesn't know Jiang's family? Missy. She is the heir of the Jiang family. After she was kidnapped at the age of seventeen, most of the security personnel in Yuncheng were hired by the Jiang family. Thanks to her, there are now children of respectable families in Yuncheng. The bodyguards follow. Our group of veterans can also make a living.” “

    By the way, she usually has four bodyguards by her side, one in the open and the other three in the dark. They are veterans with good skills. , the sexes are all beta females."

    "It is said that she doesn't like Alpha very much, so there are no Alpha bodyguards around to follow her."

    When Jiang Yi heard this, he couldn't help curling his lips. Jiang Sishang doesn't like Alpha? I think she likes it terribly, and she only likes the Alpha she likes.