At that moment, Jiang Rulu seemed to be in a world of ice and snow, covered by the overwhelming smell of cedar.

    Ah, it's her alpha.

    For the first time in his life, Jiang Rulu, who experienced such extreme joy, put his arms around Jiang Yi's shoulders, opened his mouth trembling, and bit Jiang Yi's shoulders.

    Jiang Yi hissed lightly, enduring the pain and injecting his pheromone into Jiang Ruxun's body, completing a temporary mark.

    After injecting his own pheromone, Jiang Yi found that he could miraculously control Jiang Sishang's pheromone.

    Those pheromones that originally ran out of the gland like a scattershot, stopped escaping under the call of the alpha pheromone. In just a split second, Jiang Rulu's fever stopped.

    After the hot tide subsided, the body's consciousness slowly recovered, and Jiang Rulu suddenly felt a huge pain from his ankle and knee.

    Hiss...it hurts...

    Jiang Silu looked up at Jiang Yi with tears in his eyes. Jiang Yi ignored his bleeding shoulder, helped Jiang Silu up, and asked her, "What's wrong? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

    Jiang Silu shook his head: "No, Jiang Yi, I seem to have sprained my foot."

    Jiang Yi immediately leaned over and reached out to touch Jiang Silu's two ankles. Sure enough, I touched the foot where the ligament was torn, and it swelled up again.

    Many athletes are prone to injuries after their ligaments are torn. Jiang Yi knew that she couldn't run anymore, so he squatted down in front of her, picked her up on his back, and ran forward.

    The night wind was very cold, Jiang Rulu lay on Jiang Yi's back, tears poured out uncontrollably. She hugged Jiang Yi's neck, lowered her head and put her lips on Jiang Yi's shoulder that was bitten by her, and apologized crying: "I'm sorry...Jiang Yi is sorry..."

    Jiang Yi ran until his lungs were about to explode, she He kept running towards the light, and said out of breath, "I'm sorry..."

    They were all kidnapped, so who could be sorry for the other. Is it possible to let her watch Jiang Rulu in heat, and finally be ruined by alpha?

    Jiang Rulu's tears streamed down Jiang Yi's neck. She sniffed the cedar scent surrounding her and whispered to her alpha, "But Jiang Yi...I like you so much.

    " Yi almost staggered, she carried Jiang Silu on her back, gritted her teeth and ran forward: "I like me..." "     After

    you go back, give me a baby!"

Jiang Yi felt that it was like this anyway, it would be better to marry early and fall in love early, so as not to make a little beauty cheaper for others.

    Thinking of others, Jiang Yi became more and more angry, and the speed of his feet became faster and faster.

    Jiang Rulu was bumping violently on her back, she hooked Jiang Yi's neck and nodded with tears in her eyes.

    Jiang Yi didn't care about her reaction, and ran straight to an intersection.

    At this moment, the gangster's voice sounded in front of him: "Fuck! Boss, the bastard is here!"

    Jiang Yi raised his head, and suddenly saw a gangster appearing at the intersection. Seeing this, Jiang Yi walked towards another side road up the mountain with Jiang Silu on his back.

    There are many lush forests on the mountain, Jiang Yi was afraid of getting lost, so he didn't dare to go deep with Jiang Silu.

    It was dark all around, and there were strange sounds everywhere. While Jiang Yi was running, he could only hear the sound of himself stepping on the branches, as well as the sound of violent breathing.