"Also, let the police stop, I can't hear the police siren, it's as noisy as a dog barking." "

    Otherwise..."

    The robber's knife stuck to Jiang Yi's The chin was slashed severely. In an instant, a trace of blood gushed out on Jiang Yi's fair face.

    Ning Wenyin's eyes turned red immediately, and she immediately said: "Don't touch my child! I will agree to any conditions, I have as much as you want, and I can guarantee that you will leave safely after taking the money!

    " Satisfied: "Okay! But I still have one condition!"

    Ning Wenyin clenched her hands tightly, trying to calm herself down: "Okay, tell me." "

    You are going to attend Jiang's shareholder meeting today, but your voting results , the other way around."

    Ning Wenyin immediately understood what was the reason for this kidnapping case. She immediately calmed down and calmed down the kidnapper. After meeting the conditions, she began to ask people to withdraw money.

    While Ning Wenyin was thinking of countermeasures, she raised her hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and called Jiang Liuyun.

    Jiang Liuyun was not surprised at all that she would call, and after receiving the call, he gave a nonchalant hello.

    Ning Wenyin's voice was very calm, and she said straight to the point: "Where is Shangla?"

    Jiang Liuyun began to act: "You ask me, Shanglae? Hasn't Shanglae ​​been by your side for more than ten years? You don't even know Where is the sapphire, how would I know."     Ning Wenyin was anxious, and her tone was rarely irritable: "Jiang Liuyun, I know exactly what your plan is. I can give you the stocks in my hand, you Hurry up and let me go."     "I don't have to hold you accountable for this matter, I'll just become you and never have you as my father."     Jiang Liuyun is still acting: "What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Let it go, I don’t know. Ning Wenyin, do you think I am a father when you are in the same place? I still don’t think I am the father of you.” “You know how Jiang Qionghua treated you back then. You know in your heart     . It's not sure whose child Lai is."     Ning Wenyin knew that he was shameless, but she didn't expect to be so shameless. She took a deep breath, knowing that Jiang Liuyun was going to pretend to be ignorant.     Ning Wenyin laughed angrily: "Shanglae ​​was kidnapped, and the person who kidnapped her threatened me to vote for you at the shareholders' meeting tonight." "Jiang Liuyun, it's better not you     . When I return to the Jiang family, I will definitely send you to prison."     The words were not speculative, Jiang Liuyun refused to discuss life and death, and Ning Wenyin had already chosen the worst plan.     She took a deep breath and decided to give up attending tonight's shareholders meeting and find her daughter first.     But the kidnapper obviously didn't think that way, he frequently threatened Ning Wenyin to attend the shareholders' meeting through video.     Sending messages frequently, even anonymously, quickly allowed the police to find clues.     After ten o'clock in the evening, the police who had already locked onto the opponent's location began to dispatch.     ——Jiang     Yi woke up in a twinge of pain.

    She opened her eyes vaguely, and found that her hands were handcuffed and tied to a chair.

    She glanced at the surrounding environment, saw old containers and some oil barrels, and realized that she was in a dilapidated warehouse.

    Hey, she was kidnapped!

    Jiang Yi woke up immediately. She turned her head and saw Jiang Rulu, who was also handcuffed to the chair and leaned on the back of the chair with her head tilted, her heart rose to her throat.