She had just walked a few steps when Jiang Rulu came out of the elevator, looked at her back and shouted: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi turned his head, looked at her pretending to be angry and replied awkwardly: "Why?" ?”

    Jiang Sishun paused, and said like nosy: “It’s not good to fight... There are many ways to solve the problem.”

    Jiang Yi ignored her words, turned around and left.

    Of course she knew that there were many ways to solve the problem, but people like Song Yi were rotten people who deserved to be beaten. Since she could beat her, why didn't she beat her?

    The two soon arrived at the teaching office's office, there was a faint conversation coming from inside, Jiang Yi hesitated for a moment, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

    "Come in!"

    Jiang Yi pushed the door open, and walked in with his schoolbag and Jiang Silu.

    After entering inside, Jiang Yi discovered that Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin were also there. They sat on the sofa with the director of the teaching office, and there were several steaming cups of tea on the coffee table. Opposite them, there were three or four wealthy wives who were full of jewels.

    Tsk, this posture is a living trial of three sessions.

    Jiang Yi came in without speaking. On the other hand, Jiang Qionghua, who was sitting on the sofa, turned her head and looked at her with shock in her eyes: "What's going on with your face?" "Why is it so serious! Who     hit

    you!"

Beside Jiang Yi, he pinched her hand and said angrily, "Where is it hurt? Besides the face, where else is it hurt? Hands? Legs? Where does it hurt? Head, is there any injury?

    " Jiang Qionghua was just an angry old father.

    She held Jiang Yi's hand, and looked at the director of the teaching department angrily: "Director Li, you said they were just playing around and nothing serious, but take a look, how did my baby get beaten up by them? It's bullying! In the video just now, four or five of them swarmed up!"

    Hearing the words "my baby", Jiang Yi's body was numb to the point of shaking.

    Jiang Qionghua mistakenly thought that she hurt Jiang Yi, so she quickly put down her hands, looked at Mrs. Fu who was also surprised, and raised her voice: "Mrs. Song, you have really raised a good daughter! Form cliques and bully classmates! "

    Jiang Qionghua said, and even pulled Jiang Yi over, let her stand in front of everyone, pointed at her wound and said: "Look, I am a good child, how was I beaten by your children!" Jiang Qionghua

    is Really angry, she looked at Jiang Yi and took a deep breath to calm down her emotions: "Tell these aunts how their children bullied you!"

    Jiang Yi was very confused, looking at the emotional Jiang Qionghua, thinking It's all complaining, and I don't even care about acting.

    On the other hand, Ning Wenyin calmed down, sighed, stood up and came to Jiang Yi, and Jiang Qionghua put her hands on Jiang Yi's shoulders, and said softly: "Qinghua, don't be so excited... let Xiao Yi slowly said..."

    Sitting in front of the tea table, the director of the teaching department wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief, and nodded frantically: "Yes, yes, since Jiang Yi has come, let her speak slowly... "

    Mrs. Fu, who was sitting on the sofa beside her, also nodded in agreement. The leading lady, who was especially jeweled, raised her chin and said proudly: "Yes, since you came first, hurry up and tell me what happened to you, Song Yi, you have to kick her first." "