The small squad leader pushed Opened the crowd, sat in front of Jiang Yi, pushed her glasses and said to her: "She has teased many classmates, her mouth is not clean, she is also very arrogant, and she has harassed our school belle... just an omega... ..."

    Some students hurriedly added: "It's Qin Miaomiao from Class A... I heard that their family has the intention of marrying, but Qin Miaomiao likes Jiang Silu..." Jiang Yi suddenly

    thought of the girl who was in the toilet with Song Yi. The omega, who were fighting each other, thought that the girl could be Qin Miaomiao.

    "Yes!" The squad leader sat back on the stool and gossiped to Jiang Yi, "All in all, she is a very annoying person. But if you hit her today, I guess..."

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, then asked with a light smile, "Will I be fired?" After all, the punishment for fighting must be very serious. If I was fired, it would also greatly reduce the time spent with Jiang Silu.     The small class leader frowned: "It's a bit suspicious... But you can transfer to another school, and your family is pretty good, right? Generally, students who can transfer to our school have to have a good background... For you... Which Jiang are you?" Huh?"     The students looked at her gossipingly.     Jiang Yi thought it was a little funny: "It's Jiang Yi's Jiang."     She put her hands behind her head, rested her head on her head and slowly rocked the chair, and said jokingly, "I don't have any background, I will probably be fired and compensated." It seems that we have a shallow relationship, so we can only be classmates with everyone."     She was talking nonsense, and the classmates didn't believe her. The burly sports committee member leaned on the little friend, looked at Jiang Yi and gossiped and said, "Don't lie to us, you must have something to do with Jiang Shuang and his family. She just defended you very much, but she never minds her own business! Both you and her belong to the Jiang family, right?"     The students on the side nodded one after another: "Yes, your surname is also Jiang, what is your relationship?"     Surrounded by a group of people, Jiang Yi said helplessly, "I have nothing to do with her. , we don’t know each other well, maybe she’s just helping out when things go wrong?”     Some students retorted in a low voice: “Nonsense, if you’re not familiar with her, why did she bring you water in physical education class two days ago? I’ve seen it all…” “It’s just     … a lot Everyone has seen it."     The students complained one after another, which made Jiang Yi very dizzy. She really didn't expect this group of high school girls to be so energetic and gossip.     Jiang Yi thought about it for a while, probably because Jiang Silu is too famous, and people who have a relationship with her will always get attention.     Jiang Yi sighed, and said very solemnly: "We really don't know each other well, I swear to God."

    After she finished speaking, the students around her fell silent for some reason. Just then, there were several knocks on the back door. At that moment, all the classmates around Jiang Yi looked at the back door.

    Jiang Yi turned his head following their gaze, looked up and saw Jiang Rulu standing at the back door, his pupils constricted for a moment.

    what is this? Said Cao Cao Cao Cao will be there?

    Jiang Silu stood at the door against the light, and his eyes fell on Jiang Yi. I don't know if it's Jiang Yi's illusion, but she always feels that Jiang Ruling's whole body seems to be coated with a layer of golden light, which is so dazzling that people can't help but squint their eyes.

    This is the heroine's buff? Thinking of this, Jiang Yi silently shook the chair and leaned back a little.

    The originally noisy classroom became very quiet at the moment. Jiang Silu glanced at Jiang Yi, pursed his lips and said, "Jiang Yi..."