She has lived in this world for nearly sixteen years, and has a brand new life and a real life. She is not a cross-traveler who came here suddenly. She doesn't want to die young!

    Jiang Yi's head is in a mess, all about how to avoid the idea of ​​falling in love with Jiang Ruxie and continuing to live with salty fish.

    She walked all the way to the classroom in a daze, pulled out her schoolbag from the drawer in a daze, and staggered to the back door.

    Just as Jiang, who was like a wandering soul, stepped out of the classroom door, he was bumped head-on by someone.

    She is tall, and her size is also there. After bumping into someone, she just took a few steps back in a daze. But the person who was hit by her was not so lucky, the whole person fell to the ground, and even hissed lightly.

    "What's the matter with you, why don't you walk without looking at the road!"

    A very cold voice brought back Jiang Yi's consciousness. Jiang Yi, like a wandering soul, looked up and saw the short-haired girl standing in front of him.

    It was a good-looking girl, but at this time her expression was stern, and she looked at Jiang Yi with a little irritation.

    The short-haired girl bent down and helped the girl knocked down by Jiang Yi up. Jiang Yi lowered his eyes, only then did he realize that the girl was Jiang Ruxie whom he tried every possible means to avoid.

    Jiang Yi suddenly took a deep breath and took a step back.

    The short-haired girl supporting Jiang Silu was still complaining: "Be careful when you walk next time!"

    She lowered her eyes, looked at Jiang Silu who was being lifted up by her, and asked softly: "Liu, are you okay? "

    Jiang Shuang shook her head: "I'm fine." She raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi.

    Holding the schoolbag in his arms, Jiang Yi took another step back.

    Seeing her evasive appearance like a snake, Jiang Rulu frowned puzzledly. The short-haired girl on the side couldn't stand it any longer, pointed at Jiang Yi and said in a cold voice, "You bumped into Shang, quickly apologize to Shang." Jiang Silu's eyes fell

    on Jiang Yi, but he said indifferently "She probably didn't do it on purpose, so you don't need to apologize to me."

    After Jiang Silu finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Yi and asked, "Really, Jiang Yi."

    Jiang Yi coughed lightly, and decided to come back and make a counterattack.

    She raised her haughty chin and sneered, "That's right, I didn't do it on purpose, and she wasn't the only one who got hit!" "

    She didn't ask me to apologize, why are you barking there?" After Jiang

    Yi finished speaking, thinking about the appearance of that annoying ghost today, imitating her expression, he snorted coldly and walked away with his schoolbag!

    "You!"

    The short-haired girl pointed at her back, too angry to speak.

    Jiang Silu looked thoughtfully at Jiang Yi's back as he walked away, and frowned.

    She originally thought that after greeting Jiang Yi, the two of them should have a good start and get along well in the days to come. After all, Jiang Yi has helped her, and she has no ill feeling towards Jiang Yi.

    But why, when she revealed her identity and approached Jiang Yi, her attitude was so intriguing?

    Could it be that Jiang Yi actually hates her? Or, do you hate her identity?