The sound was quite similar to that of something Anuj had heard yesterday when he had pulled Anupama off the balcony railing and hearing it again today made his heart thud in fear for GK since he was the only person in that house at that moment besides Anuj.

Hence, without wasting a second, Anuj got out of his bed and ran to the kitchen wondering if something had happened to GK but the sight that greeted him on arrival was something that he hadn't expected to see in his kitchen that too this early in the morning.

Bunty !!

He let out, perplexed as he saw his friend cleaning up some coffee beans off the kitchen floor while Vikram slowly lifted his head, sensing his presence.

Vikram:- Anuj.....tu subah subah kitchen me kya kar raha hai?

He questioned Anuj, worried if he had enough sleep from last night but Anuj was astonished to see him there this early in the morning.

Anuj:- Yeh sawal to mujhe tujhse karna chahiye !!......tu subah subah yaha......mere kitchen me kya kar raha hai?

He asked Vikram as he threw the coffee beans in the dustbin and turned towards him to state the obvious.

Vikram:- Dikh nahi raha......coffee bana raha hoon.

He replied, moving to the kitchen counter where the coffee machine was kept but Anuj wasn't happy with his answer.

Anuj:- Of course dikh raha hai.....but yaha kyu?.....tere ghar me kya aag lagi hai?

He wanted to know the real reason behind Vikram's arrival but Vikram was surprised to see him inquiring about his presence.

Isko kya sach me lagta hai.....mai isko akela chod dunga kal jo hua uske baad?

He thought to himself and decided to confront Anuj regarding this.

Vikram:- Kyu?......uske bina mai yaha nahi aa sakta?

He questioned him and Anuj realized that he went a little overboard with his enquiries.