Entangled !!

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

She does.

A voice answered in response that certainly didn't belong to Vikram.

Both Anuj and Vikram turned towards the voice only to find Devika standing at the door.

Anuj:- Devika....tu yha?

He asked surprised.

Devika:- Haan mai yha...

She replied leaning against the door frame.

Vikram:- Tu yha kya kar rhi hai?....don't you have your interview?

He questioned wondering about the interview Devika had this morning.

Devika:- Wo sab to mai baad me bataungi....pehle tum dono yeh batao ki koi office ka door khula chod ke aisii cheeze discuss karta hai?.....what if meri jagah koi aur hota?

She warned them that they were discussing personal matters with their doors ajar and it would become office gossip soon enough if they continue to do so.

Vikram:- For your kind information Ms Devika Mehta...I have a secretary to see to such things.

He reminded her of Ishika sitting by the door of his office.

Devika:- Well then she might be invisible.....kyuki bahar desk pe to koi nhi baitha hai.

She retorted with a smirk.

Anuj:- Guys...stop it.

He knew if not stopped....these two kids will start bickering again like a ten year old and he would not hear the end of it.

Anuj:-Aur Devika tu andar aa and please close the door.

He asked her to come in and she happily complied.

Devika:- I didn't mean to interrupt.

She said closing the door.

Anuj:- It's alright.....first tell me what were you saying a few moments ago....does Anupama really know?

He asked again wanting the answer to be a no even though he clearly heard Devika the first time.

Devika:- Yeah....she does.

She confirmed clearing his doubt and Anuj was speechless. He was afraid that Vanraj and Rittika's betrayal would break Anupama's heart but turned out....it was already broken and he can do nothing about it.

Vikram:- But how?....I mean did Rittika...

He tried to ask if it was Rittika who told her but Devika denied it.

Devika:- No no....not at all....Ritu ne kuch nhi kha...

Anuj:- Fir....kisne?

He asked baffled.

Devika:-Vanraj ne.....mera matalab hai.....I knew that a girl named Rittika came in Vanraj's life seventeen years back but I didn't know that it was our Rittika.

She answered recalling an incident from a year ago.

Vikram:- Saaf saaf bol tu kya bolna chahti hai...

He asked not being able to understand her.

Anuj:- Yeah Devu.... please.

Although Devika was a little hesitant about revealing the details about Anupama's personal life, she felt telling Anuj and Vikram is a better option rather than leaving them to assume things.

She took a deep breath and spoke...

Devika:- Actually ek saal pehle jab Vanraj & Kavya....

She paused as some of the flashes from that day appeared before her eyes.

The MaAn Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें