The Beginning of Karma for Vanraj !!

Sorry guys to keep you waiting this long for this chapter but thank you so much for being patient and showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

It really means a lot to me !!🤗🤗

So without any further delay, let's begin.....

Shah House, Ahmedabad

27th August 2022, 7:00 pm

Baa Bapuji Pakhi Toshu.....kaha ho sab?

Vanraj called in a loud tone as he set foot in his house, looking for his family while Baa, who was in the hall itself, walked up to him, wondering if everything was alright.

Baa:- Kya hua Vanraj?.....tu acchanak se aise kyu chilla praha hai?.....sab theek to hai na?

She inquired, worried but Vanraj gave her a small smile before answering.

Vanraj:- Haan Baa.....sab theek hai.....aur jo nahi hai wo ho jaayega.

He stated in assurance leaving Baa a bit confused.

Baa:- Matalab?

She asked, perplexed but Vanraj wanted the whole family together before making his announcement.

Vanraj:- Kuch nahi Baa.....aap bas bataiye ki baaki sab kaha hai?

He inquired, hoping for everyone to be at home but Baa's answer disappointed him a bit.

Baa:- Tere Bapuji to Pakhi ko lene aur Dolly ki tabiyat ke baare me puchne uske ghar gaye hai aur Toshu to jabse gaya hai.....tabse abhi tak wapas nahi aaya !!

She said and the small grin that Vanraj was carrying all along disappeared hearing this.

Vanraj:- Accha...

He let out, feeling a bit anxious.

He has come home as fast as he can in order to announce that the case that has been hanging over their heads all this while will soon be settled by the AK Group and there is no need for Toshu to leave him or the Shah House anymore.

However, Toshu's absence at home made Vanraj wonder if he had already made his decision of leaving the house and Baa noticed the change in expression on his face.

Baa:- Tu bata na.....koi baat hai kya?

She inquired, seeing his calm demeanor change to that of a tense one but Vanraj tried his best not to bother her with it.

Vanraj:- Haan Baa.....wo actually mujhe sabko kuch batana tha.

He replied carefully, not wanting to reveal too many details and Baa looked at him in question which Vanraj noticed.

Vanraj:- Maine aapse waada kiya tha na Baa ki mai sab theek kar dunga?

He reminded, thinking of breaking the good news to her, and Baa just hummed in response, wondering where he was going with this.