Anuj at the Dance Academy

Thank you so much for being patient and showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

So let's start without any delay.....

Anupama Dance Academy, Ahmedabad

23 August 2022, 4:30 pm

Samar......tu apne khane peene pe dhyaan de raha hai na?

Anupama asked over the phone as she got off from the auto rickshaw in front of her dance academy.

Samar:- Yes sweetheart.....mujhe aapki daant thodi khani hai ki mai apne khane peene par dhyaan nahi dunga.

He answered in his extra sweet voice that made Anupama chuckle.

Anu:- Good.

She replied as she paid off the driver and was about to enter her academy when Samar spoke.

Samar:- Accha mummy suno na....aapko kuch batana tha mujhe.

He said and Anupama stopped at the threshold knowing that it will be difficult to have a conversation over the phone inside the academy due to constant noise.

Anu:- Haan bata ne....

She asked him to continue while she stayed back outside looking at a dance class going on inside from far.

Samar:- Wo maine na ek corporate event me perform karne ke liye audition diya tha....uske initial round me mera selection ho gaya hai.

He stated and Anupama was elated by the news.

Anu:- Kya......sach?

She asked surprised and Samar confirmed it.

Samar:- Haan matalab.....abhi final nahi hai.....kal mai jaunga......wo log ek aur baar mera dance dekhenge....fir decide karenge.

He said hesitantly citing that the deal is not final yet and Anupama understood his hesitation.

Anu:- Tu chinta mat kar.....sab acche se hoga.

She assured him but Samar was worried about something else.

Samar:- Haan wo to theek hai but.....

He began to express the reason behind his hesitation but stopped midway thinking that it would sound silly.

Hearing him not speak, Anupama wondered what was bothering him and hence she decided to ask.

Anu:- Kya hua Samar?....Bol na.

She inquired feeling concerned and Samar couldn't help but express his fears.

Samar:- Mummy maine kabhi aise corporate event me perform nahi kiya hai......pehli baar kar raha hoo.....isiliye dar lag raha hai ki kahi kuch gadbad na ho jaaye.

He said and a smile formed on Anupama's face.

Anu:- Kuch gadbad nahi hogi Samar.....kanhaji pe bharosa rakh.....wo sab theek kar denge.